The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
To test as a single yes. I am building a new tow rig to replace the 450 that I believe would benefit from the vgt compounds tremendously. But that is another story for another thread.:lookaround:

You still plan to use this truck as a tow rig correct Jason?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You still plan to use this truck as a tow rig correct Jason?

I'll tow just as heavy and just as fast as I did before all this started. There are quite a few on here that have been in the truck with the 36' gooseneck and loaded down to max capacity and traveling just as fast as I desired up hill or down.

Viking

Reaction score
I'll tow just as heavy and just as fast as I did before all this started. There are quite a few on here that have been in the truck with the 36' gooseneck and loaded down to max capacity and traveling just as fast as I desired up hill or down.

That's awesome!

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I firmly believe that "scope creep" should be re defined as.... = Mr. Hotrodtractor.

Looking forward to the completion even more now, none the less. LOL

Matt_P

Reaction score

I can vouch for that. I enjoyed the flooring it up decently steep grades with my truck on the gooseneck and watching the egts never climb over 1000LOL

SteadyHazin

Reaction score
I'm gonna start heading back down to the shop everyday so some progress gets made here :lookaround:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I just want to bump this up a little. I've been acquiring parts and doing little things associated with the scope creep on this truck.... details on the scope creep: You've seen the pictures of the new turbos, but to accompany them is a new fuel system, 60 over sticks, a new HRT built CP3 pump, studs, valve springs, etc.... plus I think I need to add a larger aftermarket fuel tank since this thing is going to be seeing an easy 4K miles of road time in September and October between trips to Delaware and Texas..... it would probably pay for itself to be able to pick up lots of fuel where its cheaper. Plus not having to stop every 22 gallons would be awesome when pulling the trailer.

Jomax

Reaction score

Doesn't everything overheat? Never grenaded the driveline yet? That's alot of power for that heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
2012 pearl white Focus

Latest posts

Members online