the right turbo for me?

TyCorr

Reaction score
As much as this stuff costs Id.rather pay the extra and get bb spoolup. Seems that there is increased efficiency in the setup too.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Anyone has an opinion on the GQSSB? Heard it a great turbo, and would fit his needs?

Look at my Sig. Been running a GQSSB for over a year now with 250/100s. Truck has great arrest manners, pulls very hard all through the rpm range. Did 548 with it last month. Had a 38r and love this turbo better. 38r with 250s was fun, but GQSSB is much better

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

cjfarm11

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just find it fuuny that not to many people mention the GQSSB? Heard it is a great turbo. I myself will have one on in a couple days so i hope its good! ha ha ha:redspotdance:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just find it fuuny that not to many people mention the GQSSB? Heard it is a great turbo. I myself will have one on in a couple days so i hope its good! ha ha ha:redspotdance:

There are.probably another ten turbos someone could run. You're either ok with the stock pedestal or you get a t4/t6. The latter opens up a door into a room that literally is teeming with chargers you could run. I feel, for a single, that a 38r is incredible although can run out of headroom with larger inj's. Buuut a gate can alleviate that, if not totally make it a memory. I chose this path as I can add another charger if the 38r isnt enough. Adding another charger is identical in cost, if not a hair.cheaper, than buying a mount, a charger, and new piping. If a feller were to fab his own chit it coul be done cheapish either way.

TARM

Reaction score
IMO its comes down to what are your power goals and where to you want your power. If you want it all the answer is compounds. I have heard nothing but great things about everything Pius sends out of his shop. GQSSB being one. I really like the GTX and garretts in general for a few reasons others I am sure like different turbos for some very good reasons as well. There are certainly many great turbos out there from a number of builders etc... But IMO you first need to settle on what I started with.

Latest posts

Members online