This months diesel power

Tom S

Reaction score
Nice to see your SD to OBS axle conversion getting mentioned in there!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I called and told him I was in there lol but I don't know if he saw it or not

Dude, that truck is perfect! My favorite OBS of all time. I've seen the pics of it on PSN before but didn't realize you had so much time and attention to detail into it. Awesome OBS!

JDub

Reaction score
I called and told him I was in there lol but I don't know if he saw it or not

not very often do we see trucks of that age in that condition. Nice work on the entire build, very impressed with the cleanliness of that truck. You should be proud.

weareweird69

Reaction score
Dude, that truck is perfect! My favorite OBS of all time. I've seen the pics of it on PSN before but didn't realize you had so much time and attention to detail into it. Awesome OBS!

Thank you! There is some stuff in there that he didnt cover even. Its all about the details!

not very often do we see trucks of that age in that condition. Nice work on the entire build, very impressed with the cleanliness of that truck. You should be proud.

This is true, I am very proud of my truck, thank you! But, sadly the truck will be needing some body work in the near future. The bed is coming off this winter, time permitting, to restore the back half of the frame, then im going to jack the cab up and do the same there.

Didnt know you were on here...that thing has gone farther since Quaker steak at the one meet and it looked awesome then...by far my favorite obs

LOL Im stealthy over here. And yes, yes it has. If the KCR group would get off its ass, you could see it again.

But, thanks! :pimp:

Clipper

Reaction score
Hey weareweird69, do you have a build thread on your truck any where, I would love to see some pictures of that axle swap.

derrick36

Reaction score
Thought that looked familiar.
That is the absolute best looking OBS I've ever seen.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
We have been doing these swaps since I did the first swap on mine in early '08..4 link swaps are the best way to do these lifts..min 2.5" kit which is whats needed to clear the factory 20" wheels and tires.

Here a picture of one we did at the shop..6" Pure Performance 4 link o 35" Toyo's MT.

Attachments

• IMG_3674.JPG
    IMG_3674.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 95

weareweird69

Reaction score
Hey weareweird69, do you have a build thread on your truck any where, I would love to see some pictures of that axle swap.

I have a small write up. MOST of the 05+ axle swap threads are on the .org btw.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/94...32-2006-axle-swap-complete-lots-pictures.html

Thought that looked familiar.
That is the absolute best looking OBS I've ever seen.

Thank you!

We have been doing these swaps since I did the first swap on mine in early '08..4 link swaps are the best way to do these lifts..min 2.5" kit which is whats needed to clear the factory 20" wheels and tires.

Here a picture of one we did at the shop..6" Pure Performance 4 link o 35" Toyo's MT.

Couldnt have done it without you Cary. Thanks! Its the best modification yet.

congrats man, pretty sweet

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.