Thought on best lift kit

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Why does everyone call them pin top shocks now? They're just shocks. LOL
I don't recall the older trucks calling them eye top shocks. LOL

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
You can fit 37s under their 4.5in lift. Why would you want more? Add long travel airbags in the back with their Deaver springs. And you have one SLICK setup..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

i dont have wheels narrow enough to run their 4.5" kit and im not buying a new wheel/tire setup to do so

Randy_270

Reaction score
Why does everyone call them pin top shocks now? They're just shocks. LOL
I don't recall the older trucks calling them eye top shocks. LOL

Hard to tell if you are being serious or not over the computer but Carli does have a kit called their "pin-top" kit that comes with 2.5" King shocks. The rest of their kits are just normal shocks lol.:toast:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm serious as hell. Carli decided to call a kit "pin top" now everyone is calling all these shocks pin tops. They used to be called stud...now pin top. Just funny to me....

DZL HOG

Reaction score

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm serious as hell. Carli decided to call a kit "pin top" now everyone is calling all these shocks pin tops. They used to be called stud...now pin top. Just funny to me....

Everyone copy's the cool kids.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well i have had a little wheel time with the setup & yes the fox shocks are head & shoulders above bilstien 5100's but then running without shocks would be to lol.The setup is nice & stable,i would say as good to slightly better then stock,which with a setup like this to me is acceptable.I have seen & heard of setups that are far better then factory,this is not that setup.
I am happy with it though for what i have into it $ wise & i wont complain,hope this helps.long story short,if you want a nice workable lift to clear 35's that rides like stock & doesn't break the bank this is it,if you have $ burning a hole in your pocket & want a Cadillac ride this is not for you as it still rides like a superduty.Good luck with which ever route you take.

DZL HOG

Reaction score
Well i have had a little wheel time with the setup & yes the fox shocks are head & shoulders above bilstien 5100's but then running without shocks would be to lol.The setup is nice & stable,i would say as good to slightly better then stock,which with a setup like this to me is acceptable.I have seen & heard of setups that are far better then factory,this is not that setup.
I am happy with it though for what i have into it $ wise & i wont complain,hope this helps.long story short,if you want a nice workable lift to clear 35's that rides like stock & doesn't break the bank this is it,if you have $ burning a hole in your pocket & want a Cadillac ride this is not for you as it still rides like a superduty.Good luck with which ever route you take.
Thank you for the feed back.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Your very welcome,hope it helps you & if you have any questions@ all don't hesitate to ask,i'll do my best to help ya.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.