Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382748852742.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382748852742.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 178

Mpoage

Reaction score
Vent this hose?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Ya that is the one that needs to be vented but that hole in the intake manifold needs to be plugged.

Where is that hose coming from?
And the throttle valve is tuned open, but with it being open it still represents a restriction
It comes off of the ccv box on the drivers side manifold. I have bought a MPD kit to get rid of that box and route the gasses to the atmosphere.

Ragu9000

Reaction score
Yeah I am just going to cap off the intake hole. Than run a hose from ccv box too along the frame. Save myself the $250.

Please report back with what you come up with! I would really like to make the ccv atmospheric and get some of that chit out of the motor but I'm with you, 250 is a lot for a couple aluminum pieces that I could care less if you could see them or not

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Please report back with what you come up with! I would really like to make the ccv atmospheric and get some of that chit out of the motor but I'm with you, 250 is a lot for a couple aluminum pieces that I could care less if you could see them or not

I just went with a 1x1" brass plug, 2" of 1" radiator hose, 2 hose clamps for the intake portion. Than routed a 1" radiator hose from the ccv box down along my frame rail.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.