Tires...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
New tire fixed the issue...

But FYI... Price went up some time last week...

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Goodyear-Tire-Radial-37x12.50R16.5-Take-Off-s.html

However I might be getting my next set from this guy...

http://www.100dollarman.com/tires.html

So far I have no real traction issues. Nothing on wet roads, ok traction in the snow.

Other then my one small hicup I am pretty happy. The next set should got much smoother, and I will not have to find wheels (I now have three complete sets! LOL)

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I'd love to know what you guys consider okay amount of road noise, because I have a Nitto M/T on my truck and I want to shoot myself in the face.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I have a ton of videos on youtube, 99.5% are with toyo mt's... just look up csipsd...

RedRice589

Reaction score
Compared to the michelins o had on my last truck even the BFG's i have now hum pretty good. Had Cooper Stts on an F150 theywere just loud enough!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well after several months and about 8000 miles on them I am pretty happy. I still have one tire with a bit of a hop in it. Once I get the tax return I am going to buy 5 more and take one out of that set.

I got them with 16/32"s and they now have 15-14 for the most part. I have not rotated them at all, and more then likely will not.

One thing I noticed about this set, is there are some "cracks" in the rubber on the sidewalls. Looks like sun damage if I had to guess.

Honestly cant beat them for $100 a piece.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well after several months and about 8000 miles on them I am pretty happy. I still have one tire with a bit of a hop in it. Once I get the tax return I am going to buy 5 more and take one out of that set.

I got them with 16/32"s and they now have 15-14 for the most part. I have not rotated them at all, and more then likely will not.

One thing I noticed about this set, is there are some "cracks" in the rubber on the sidewalls. Looks like sun damage if I had to guess.

Honestly cant beat them for $100 a piece.

So, what do you recommend for.buying these? Get five in case one is all hoppity?

My buddy wants to run these on his dmax. Hes in a jam and needs some cheap tires for the next 6mos.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I will be buying another set.

I will get my next set from this guy...

Or from time to time they come up on Ebay pretty cheap too.

I want to get my wife a set of the BFG Baja's but she doesnt like the style of any of the 16.5 wheels I have come across.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
I will be buying another set.

I will get my next set from this guy...

Or from time to time they come up on Ebay pretty cheap too.

I want to get my wife a set of the BFG Baja's but she doesnt like the style of any of the 16.5 wheels I have come across.

exactly whre i got mine, nice guy, had ALOT of tires in the warehouse,

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Few more months, few thousand more miles.

I was warned these would wear like rubber bands by some, like iron by others... Thus far I have very little wear in the 10-12k I've put on them.

Need to check but I would bet they still have better then 13/32"... Got them with 16/32"s

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Another update on these tires...

Have not had a flat, issue or anything with them as of now.

Did a road trip a few months ago when my father passed, drove 3000 miles over the course of 4 days, most of it non-stop, and over 80mph.

Just went out and checked them... 10/32 with 26k on them...

The prices have gone up a bit, but still for less then $800 to your door you can have a new or near new set of 37" tires.

I'll get a shot of the tires close up tomorrow...

1379821_219573741551035_639512303_n.jpg

bruce

Reaction score
that headache rack proves you live in oregon. i think they are mandatory in the pacific nw. i might put a set of those on my old high boy.

Latest posts

Members online