To swap or not to swap? That is the question.

silverbullet4x4

Reaction score
Ok guys so I am selling my turbo 90 mustang and a guy has offered to trade me for his 95 7.3. Now the truck appears to be pretty clean and has 244k on the clock. He says it has a built trans, riff raff intake, 2000 intercooler, swamps stock injectors, edge programmer, 3" down pipe to 4" pipe to an 8" stack, new ujoints, boost fooler, new water pump and belt, new brake booster and vac pump, and 17" moto metal wheels. The trans only has 3500 miles on it. My car has a built trans, rear, and motor with a 61mm turbo. His truck looks pretty solid but I am looking for opinions as to you guys think it's a good swap or not.

My car
IMG951504.jpg

IMG958337.jpg

95 7.3
imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

superpsd

Reaction score
I would trade but that's just me. I have no use for a turbo stang. Rig looks alright and clean.

Krause

Reaction score
What were you realistically going to get for the Mustang??

On a first glance, that truck is worth about 6000-7000 IMO. If that's in the ballpark of what you where gonna get for the stang, then beyond the value equation I take a truck anyday. Those mustangs dont appeal to me at all from any standpoint, including practicality, but that's just me.

silverbullet4x4

Reaction score
You guys hit the nail on the head I was looking for 7k for the car. I do agree that a truck would be more useful to me since I am without one right now. I guess I had a hard time evaluating the price of the truck. Thanks for the insight guys, keep the opinions coming.

jngreen

Reaction score
Where are you in Indiana?
I guess my only issue with the truck is the fact that it is a boring extended cab long bed f250. They turn as bad or worse than a crew cab long bed with the solid axle.
I would love to have a turbo stang personally, but the only opinion that matters is yours.

jngreen

Reaction score
Ask this question on a mustang site and you will get opposite results, lol.

Latest posts

Members online