total loss

njjeep

Reaction score
It seems like of blown engines this winter. Do you think it's coincidence or this really cold winter has something to do with it. I feel like the 200 nozzles may be rough on engines when it's real cold and starting up every morning. This is just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
Never had one to begin with lol. And no it's just my luck I guess. It also looks like the engine may have been rebuilt because the cylinders look like new and the one bank of pistons looks brand new. Who knows but everything is trash. I'm probs gonna get a motor and put rods in and be done

isootmypants

Reaction score
It seems like of blown engines this winter. Do you think it's coincidence or this really cold winter has something to do with it. I feel like the 200 nozzles may be rough on engines when it's real cold and starting up every morning. This is just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. It's the 68 and the 200 nozzle matched up in a cylinder. Boost comes on early, lots of fuel, rpm and cfm, too much pressure on rods

isootmypants

Reaction score
Believe me, I know tuning has a lot to do with it, but many 468, 200 nozzle, forged rod motors have been wiped out. A lot of different tuners with it happening.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
thats actually what i was going to ask, how soon does boost come on? too much power too quick. My truck would be lucky if it even has close to 950 tq. most ive seen on a smaller tune was a 803tq. havent had a chance to test the new oil but still takes rpm to get going in this. its all HP on my setup

isootmypants

Reaction score
thats actually what i was going to ask, how soon does boost come on? too much power too quick. My truck would be lucky if it even has close to 950 tq. most ive seen on a smaller tune was a 803tq. havent had a chance to test the new oil but still takes rpm to get going in this. its all HP on my setup

I hear ya. My 75 hits at 2400ish. I've heard the 68s hitting around 1700-1900

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
I hear ya. My 75 hits at 2400ish. I've heard the 68s hitting around 1700-1900

thats my general understanding and thats exactly what i hope my new 75 comes on at. everyone says get the 68 its it does work, sure does LOL i bet its a POTENT combo with rods and live tuning

Latest posts

Members online