Tow mode issue

tyler2k

Reaction score
I spoke with a tech, i asked him what they use he's the one who said they use one that heats it cause the thermostat, so hopefully that means they do indeed have it but i saw a right up of someone doing it so i might give it a try. Also whats the conclusion of the sp vs the lv, the tech said they put lv in, should i rewuest sp

tyler2k

Reaction score
So just an update, i had ford do the flush and drove it today, shifts a 1000 times better no more hard shifting and no tow light

Dirtclod

Reaction score
This is interesting about the type of fluid in the transmission. When I received my transmission I had a Ford mechanic to do the install. It already had fluid in it but he used mercon 5. I haven't had issues for 3 yeas now.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
I was to after 3 years later. I asked him if he would change my tranny fluid and he said all they do is dump it out and add more fluid. I still had plenty of fluid after natal and that's when I noticed merconV. When I asked him he said it it didn't make any difference. Transmission has done fine. I would like a better tc with better stall. But other than than that it's pretty bada**

Members online

No members online now.