toyo m/t's

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
The truck I'm driving right now (2011 350 sw) has toyos on it. I think these tires have around 18k miles on them and they look great and they have had heavy heavy loads on them, especially for a single wheel truck. I'm thinking about putting them on my 6.4 when the grabbers wear out

Example of said heavy towing with this truck

a693481e-e4f7-84b7.jpg

sent from somewhere in the country

powerSmokin

Reaction score
They are good but i went back to an AT because i really didnt need the MT's. Wend with a Open Country XTX Sport, real quite but great grip!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these vs. ATZ's? When i get new wheels they will be 20x10's and Im debating on a 35x12.50 Toyo MT or a 35x13.50 ATZ.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these vs. ATZ's? When i get new wheels they will be 20x10's and Im debating on a 35x12.50 Toyo MT or a 35x13.50 ATZ.

Same here about to make a descion this week

WHY NOT

Reaction score
What kind of driving do you do?

When I haul its usually at least 14K. I am a farmer so I do get off the road, but am mainly on the road and don't get on to much gravel, I take the truck on trips etc etc. So pretty much everything. I would like them to last and look good. I try not to get into to much mud but I never know what I might get into.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I ran ATZ's on my 450 and absolutely loved them. I towed heavy with them, worked the truck on the farm, and it went all over the country. When it got stolen the tires had around 35k miles on them and they looked great still. Its a tough decision between the two tires. I like the Toyos a lot as well.

Wayne

Reaction score
I've gone through 5 different sets ranging from 35's to 40's, and I love them. Low profile sidewall on any tire shortens the life span by not allowing sidewall flex, but that's true of all tires. The only reason I would personally choose the Toyo a/t over the m/t is cosmetics if I were going for a "street" look. I never notice the tire noise over the engine noise in any of my rigs, so that's a moot point for me. If you want a "mud" look but spend a lot of time on the pavement then this is the tire I'd recommend first. second would be mickey thompson MTZ. I only put the MTZ second because I've only run 1 set, so less experience to verify results. I've loved them both. They both also do excellent off road. I expect you'd see 40K+ miles out of them if you treat them half way decent. I'd try to steer you away from pro comp xterrain as I've had mediocre at best luck with wear on both sets of 37's I've run from them. Be sure to post pics of whatever you buy.

Latest posts

Members online