Toyo MT's Vs. ATZ's Vs. ?

David S.

Reaction score
glad to see you went with the atz's konnor. Let's see some pics when they come in

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
mud grapplers are not practical for as much highway driving as i do.

I drive 30 to 35k a year mixed between on and offroad driving, and i replace my grapplers once a year. the ones i have now have about 35k on them now and would probably run them longer if winter wasnt here. i keep the pressure just under 50 psi and rotate them every 3 to 5k once you get them figured out you can get good mileage out of them.

You get used to the noise too, after the 2nd set you forget all about it. never gotten stuck in them either lol

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
glad to see you went with the atz's konnor. Let's see some pics when they come in

oh trust me youll see them :D

I drive 30 to 35k a year mixed between on and offroad driving, and i replace my grapplers once a year. the ones i have now have about 35k on them now and would probably run them longer if winter wasnt here. i keep the pressure just under 50 psi and rotate them every 3 to 5k once you get them figured out you can get good mileage out of them.

You get used to the noise too, after the 2nd set you forget all about it. never gotten stuck in them either lol

yeah i love loud tires and all, but i cant afford 1000-1500 a year in tires.