Toyo MT's wearing FAST!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Man, I'd put some 420's on it. They're way cheap. Yes they'll wear quickly, but they'll perform from the get go.

I wouldn't tow anything other than a small bumper pull though :eek:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I can't imagine getting 20K+ miles out of a set of tires. My Procharged Ram had 4 sets of tires in 12,000 miles. LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
I don't think if you go through that many tires in that amount of time you can complain.... I mean I run mine at 65 psi and bough them in may when I had 76k miles on and now I have 110k on mine with a strong 40% tread. And I have a few members can vouch for my lead foot and equal braking. But the handling of them I was warned of by a few people I only felt if I ran them with below 50psi.... To go along I am hooked to a trailer 60% of the time so even under hard acceleration (which is often ask K-hood) they are wearing well lol and yes I drive my truck the same as the mustang. Come into turn hard, brake to rotate the rear, and then throttle out. On another note it almost corners better than the mustang.

And I did get 76k out of my factory michelins... And still had another 1k in them probably lol

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yeah. I got 40k out of my michelins with another 15k in them easy.

Always ran a ATZ after I took stockers off on all my trucks for the past 10 years. Those tires made me MAD because they lasted too long. The new ATZ p3 is a nicer tire than the original ATZ. Physically I liked the look of the older version. They were a "cleaner" look. But the P3 grew on me. I've got 10k on these now and they still look new. Yep. There also going to irritate me due to longevity.

swinky

Reaction score
I'll never run mickeys. My brother has 5k on his and they ride awful and are cupped to hell. Front end is tight.

We've always seen 50-60k miles out of toyo mts.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
same deal on mine, cupping the front terrible, my truck just hit 31000 and the tires were installed with 18000 so i know the front end isnt wornout.

Matt_P

Reaction score
I love toyos, I dont think Ill buy another tire. I got a little over 60k out of my last set and I sold the wheels and tires with a good amount of tread still left on them. My new set just showed up today and I got them mounted up on the new wheels
15810343044_a8eac125c8_c.jpg
Untitled by mattpopiel, on Flickr

1badpsd

Reaction score
I had 30k on my toyo mt's and all 4 were still at 13/32nds when I sold them a couple weeks ago and my truck is hooked to a 32ft gooseneck 60% of the time. I loved them only reason I sold em is I found a deal on toyo at2 so stepping up to 22x14s

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
This is why I insisted on the Toyos when I bought my new setup. The MTs were on national backorder, and everyone tried to offer me Trail Grapplers "to make the sale," but I wouldn't have it. Looking forward to a long life with these suckers.

Latest posts

Members online