Transmission 4r100

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
We are about 25 mins from Bel air and we are a bts dealer. Let us know if we can help

Sent from my Nexus powered by East Coast Air

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Ive rode in a few 7.3s with Brians tranny in them... Some really sick chit... Ive gotten some tunes from him to through dieselshopct.com and its less power then erics but the shifts and use of the TC is amazing...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a BTS.. his warranty is unconditional 2 yr unlimited miles and HP... he told me I could drag race it sled pull it hook it to another truck hook it to a tree said if I could break it he would fix it...

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
my 4r swap in my 6.4 powerstroke has not missed a beat with well over 1000 hp and you cant beat the price for all forged and cyro internals

spongebob915

Reaction score
Pick up your phone...

I know going to get one. Like to get my tunes straight first. Than sell this stupid jet ski so I can get my engine built...

Marty

Reaction score
Phone's been ringing non-stop all freakin day. I stepped out to go to hydraulic store, call back now I'm doing a fuel system.

TARM

Reaction score
I have a BTS being rebuilt by Brian after 6 yrs and 200K of abuse. Last few yrs behind 550-600HP

TARM

Reaction score
It was thoroughly abused a good part of that from my understanding before I got it and then it finally went after some good use. Brian and his wife as well as I were all impressed getting that kind of duration under that kind of power. Brian has made a number of upgrades to his builds since this was built so I can only expect better. I am basically getting back a completely rebuilt trans and converter. He is setting up the valve body specifically for the 40" tires I am now running.

My only cost since purchasing the trans was the round trip shipping to/from BTS after it broke. That is the reason I went with BTS. 5 yr 200K 600HP and where is BTS/Brian and crew? standing right behind their product backing it up.

I will say I have heard very good things about Twisted as well and thought very long and hard about going that route. I stumbled onto a great deal with this BTS at the time and that took away any decision making for me. Seeing how Brain stands behind his builds in person and how great Patti has treated me every time I have spoken with her I could not be happier. Well maybe if I already had my trans back and installed but that's no ones fault. Things take time. LOL

I also look how BTS has treated Charles fully knowing how he runs his truck and the power levels it sees. I doubt there are any that push a 4r100 tranny the way he does.

TyCorr

Reaction score
It was thoroughly abused a good part of that from my understanding before I got it and then it finally went after some good use. Brian and his wife as well as I were all impressed getting that kind of duration under that kind of power. Brian has made a number of upgrades to his builds since this was built so I can only expect better. I am basically getting back a completely rebuilt trans and converter. He is setting up the valve body specifically for the 40" tires I am now running.

My only cost since purchasing the trans was the round trip shipping to/from BTS after it broke. That is the reason I went with BTS. 5 yr 200K 600HP and where is BTS/Brian and crew? standing right behind their product backing it jp.

I will say I have heard very good things about Twisted as well and thought very long and hard about going that route. I stumbled onto a great deal with this BTS at the time and that took away any decision making for me. Seeing how Brain stands behind his builds in person and how great Patti has treated me every time I have spoken with her I could not be happier. Well maybe if I already had my trans back and installed but that's no ones fault. Things take time. LOL

I also look how BTS has treated Charles fully knowing how he runs his truck and the power levels it sees. I doubt there are any that push a 4r100 tranny the way he does.

He blew it up again as of three or four weeks ago...

TARM

Reaction score
Figures LOL

Was wondering how long it would last even with letting up right at the shift points.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Figures LOL

Was wondering how long it would last even with letting up right at the shift points.

I know lots.of.people.think he's an ass but I really appreciate his no bs.attitude. Ive learned much from Charles and you too Tarm. This site is pretty unbelievable for.people.to learn from. Id be screwed.w/o it. Its easy to.get caught up in the sparring.with people but Im out.of.that phase. I just wanna get my truck built and then a bts so I can start tuning my own junk. The goal is one tune that.does it all based on throttle input.

Latest posts

Members online