Transmission 4r100

TyCorr

Reaction score
Oh and after 250k miles lifted, im going to stock suspension and 33's. Truck stays on pavement,gravel or.dirt roads around the farm. I sold my GN/skiddy and boat. So no trailering. Im hoping to.get a.5er pull behind camper.next summer but a stock truck would.pull that fine, so no.worries.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I know lots.of.people.think he's an ass but I really appreciate his no bs.attitude. Ive learned much from Charles and you too Tarm. This site is pretty unbelievable for.people.to learn from. Id be screwed.w/o it. Its easy to.get caught up in the sparring.with people but Im out.of.that phase. I just wanna get my truck built and then a bts so I can start tuning my own junk. The goal is one tune that.does it all based on throttle input.

I second that!!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
go to local trans shop and have build it the way you want it most of the time there cheaper

Most small time transmission shops, don't have the experience with what works and doesn't work in building something tht will stand up behind a modified diesel... Any experienced transmission builder can put the parts in the case and make it work but it's the little things that the guys that specialize in high HP diesel trans do that makes them hold the massive amounts of Hp and TQ

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
And have you ever seen a BTS advertisement anywhere on the internet? He is the type of company owner that doesnt need to advertise his business at all.

DocBar

Reaction score
And have you ever seen a BTS advertisement anywhere on the internet? He is the type of company owner that doesnt need to advertise his business at all.
I've enjoyed everything but the wait since ordering my BTS. Brian builds every one of them himself and builds them to order. It's amazing that there's a 3-4 week wait when the guy gets the vast, vast majority of his business by word of mouth.
Hopefully, I'll be driving my truck by Wednesday or Thursday.

TARM

Reaction score
I think its more like 3-4 months wait. At least that's what it was about 4 months ago around thanksgiving. On edit: that was for rebuilds that were out of warranty which may be a bit different. I would think warranty and new sales would get priority

Latest posts

Members online