Transmission

Countryboydiesel250

Reaction score
Who makes the best built transmission for the 6.0. I'm about to replace my 3rd trans. I bought the first ford stock reman and 2nd was free (warranty) and this 3rd one will be to. I have gearhead tunes on this one I'm about replace and the other 2 where through black widow diesel. I have 190/100 injectors, 68mm garret powermax turbo and all the upgrades looking to push 600hp. Any suggestions.

bboteler

Reaction score
I've got a Rudys Stage 3. I'm happy with it. Holds very well and I'm running Gearhead tunes. It's rated for 650hp.

bboteler

Reaction score
Ty was in a time crunch, was gonna go twisted but I got a better warranty from Rudy's and believe it or not they got it to my quicker than twisted could. Twisted was super to talk to and they guys wanted to make it happen but the timing just wouldn't work out. Rudy's hooked me up quick, built the way I wanted and with the converter I asked for. They did have it sitting on a shelf but it was exactly what I wanted and it's been performing excellent.I'm very happy.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ok. I just asked because im looking for built trans #2 for my truck. My twisted is in a buddys truck after his bts barfed and his turnaround time was 10+ months. It was badazz! I ask because I see Rudys is now offering built, billet shafted 4r100s. Reading the description, i kinda wanted to give it a shot.

bboteler

Reaction score
I wouldn't hesitate to call Rudy's again. They were spot on for me. I don't race but I pull trailers constantly stays cool and I'm impressed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.