Trash Bin Ideas?

DENALI

Reaction score
Coming from my 03 SD I both love and hate the console in the 11 I just bought. I am so use to having a small bin or bucket sitting on the floor in front of my 03's console to throw trash in. Not having a place to put trash in the 11 is going to turn me into a litter bug. What do you guys do for basic trash containment? Thanks

Buck1

Reaction score
Everything but the window, makes us farmers mad that have to pick it up. 😊

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ToMang07

Reaction score
Everything but the window, makes us farmers mad that have to pick it up. ��

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Yup. That chit seriously pisses me off. Next town over got a McDonalds, ever since then I see McDs trash all over the place. ***king hate it.

I've seen litterbugs get their vehicles keyed for being caught doing crap like that.

Randy_270

Reaction score
I basically live out of my truck. I just can't stand having a cluttered cab. At most, I will have a fast food bag on the floorboard, but it gets thrown out at the next stop.

I try to do that but sometimes I borrow out my truck to family and then it comes back full of trash:cursing:

Randy_270

Reaction score
Last time it happened they got yelled at and I made them clean out my truck... Hopefully it doesn't happen again, or more so hopefully my dad gets his truck fixed soon so he stops borrowing mine.

TripleE44

Reaction score
You could pull the false floor from under the cupholders and just use the front 2 cupholders, leave the back 2 out and you'd have a little hole for some trash. Not sure if that's enough space for what you're wanting though.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Passenger floorboard... Make the whoever rides shotgun clean it out at the next stop.... Unless it's my gf the. I clean it myself.

Latest posts

Members online