Trash Bin Ideas?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
kinda gay, but have your ole lady, mom or sister order you a trash bin from a thirty one bag party... its what I use.. hangs on the back of the seat... I put a plastic bag in it for a liner but its not needed.. can wash it out with a wash cloth if and when it gets nasty... I dont allow much of any eating in my truck so its basically just bottles and papers that get thrown in it.. maybe some gum...

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
604ef78333ff85d00a21517d4f23a57c.jpg

live life full throttle

ToMang07

Reaction score
Is that a dirty-ass pair of your race stripe tighty whities hanging out of there?

Buck1

Reaction score
So that's what I am supposed to do with that. I had just been leaving mine I the shop.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Emery19

Reaction score
depends on what it is. if the cover is rolled up or im outside the truck, it ends up in the bed like bottles and cups and other crap.. floorboard, door pocket, back seat, dash, cupholder, pretty much everywhere.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Passenger floor board if I'm on a long trip. I "try" to keep it all in a Wal-Mart bag or McD's bag from the last stop....then at the next fill up, I toss it all in the trash can and start again till the next fuel stop!

Every day, around town, driving....just passenger floor board, empty it when I get home.

If I try to stick stuff in the center console, that's like the black hole and you never see it again until it's time to sell the truck and clean all your crap out of it....then you're like.....oh damn..that's where that's been??? lol

Buck1

Reaction score
lol. 10-4. got ya now... is it the trash bin or is it one of the other 7 gazillion kinds of bags?

live life full throttle

Oh we have bags for bags at my house, but the stuff (extra parts, tools, useful things, etc) I keep are junk and take up space.

Had a room full of bags at one time....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online