Truck blew up

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Oh and his turbo was mildly built, just a different wheel and it was milled out a little because he broke the shaft about 5,000 miles ago. Lets just say he's on the throttle just as much with the truck as I am with my offroad only bronco

Mine if I ask who did the turbo mods???

Lamont_24

Reaction score
It might still be in warranty, not 100% sure though. And it was one of those I know of a guy who knows a guy, so I have no clue haha sorry

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Haha I have a feeling this is not a good example of what a 6.7 can handle. More or less just an example of what happens when something is completely disrespected and abused.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If he doesn't have a friend at the dealership that can sweep this under the rug...hes gonna be on his own

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
If he doesn't have a friend at the dealership that can sweep this under the rug...hes gonna be on his own

I'm not going to lie - I don't care for "sweeping it under the rug" - its those kinds of actions that increase warranty costs and hence the vehicle costs for everyone. If you are going to mod your junk - you are your own warranty. If you are going to sweep it under the rug - I probably wouldn't be posting anything about it on the net or what possible mods it might have.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie - I don't care for "sweeping it under the rug" - its those kinds of actions that increase warranty costs and hence the vehicle costs for everyone. If you are going to mod your junk - you are your own warranty. If you are going to sweep it under the rug - I probably wouldn't be posting anything about it on the net or what possible mods it might have.

I'm all with you...i have had some stuff done at the dealer under warranty...but im not talkin new engines...blowing gaskets and having arp's go back in instead of stock bolts and throwing an egr delete on there while its in...yeah

new engine..no way

Wayne

Reaction score
Sweeping it under the rug? Hmmm.:fustrate: I know of a kid who was gonna get his whole blown up allison replaced under warranty. Paper work was all good to go, and was pulled in the shop for the job. Then the tech rolled up the window to reveal competition numbers and mud covering the glass from a local mud bog. Yeah, he paid out of pocket.:axe:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.