Truck blew up

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Oh I'm trying to tell you that he did disrespect and didn't take care of it and beat the hell out of it. He didn't take care of it at all. That's why I don't feel bad for him.

fine69

Reaction score
Oh I'm trying to tell you that he did disrespect and didn't take care of it and beat the hell out of it. He didn't take care of it at all. That's why I don't feel bad for him.

Hopefully he has the balls to man up and pay the bill himself, and not try to have it fixed under warranty!

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Insurance fraud it is then;). Seems like the only other easy way out of being a responsible truck owner!!

Lol what's funny is they have a komatsu 220 at their house where the truck is sitting and he jokingly said "I'm gonna bury and say someone stole it" 😳 he was kidding of course though! Haha

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Sounds like your buddy needs his ass kicked out of the universe.

Morons like that are why insurance rates are so ****ing high.

I will give 10k for the truck.

Lamont_24

Reaction score
I think he's gonna pay to get it fixed and then sell it to some poor guy and buy a 6.0. But I don't think it's a final desicion yet

RedLine

Reaction score
Just bring it here. he gives me the truck and a little cash he can have a mildly built up 06 ccsb loaded 6.0 with 190/150 injectors studs and the works. lol. But seriously. Just PM me a price as is and we can go from there.

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Alright, so here's what he's going to do, he bought a new motor and is buying some rods and few other parts for it so I guess he's gonna try and get a little more power now

Lamont_24

Reaction score
I think a guy who works at a ford dealership is going to do it. Or some guy who wants to get a mess on his hands, and no actually not. He farms. But I think that's funny cause I know a kid who is like that and took the valve covers off of a cummins to change injectors and fuel lines, I changed them without the valve covers off before? 😒

MINK

Reaction score
I think a guy who works at a ford dealership is going to do it. Or some guy who wants to get a mess on his hands, and no actually not. He farms. But I think that's funny cause I know a kid who is like that and took the valve covers off of a cummins to change injectors and fuel lines, I changed them without the valve covers off before? ��

Oh valve covers huh?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Oh valve covers huh?

20676d1341209060-amazon-summer-2012-game-sale-joker11_and_here_we_go-s259x194-138013-580.jpg