Truck Jam Piedmont Dragway Oct. 20th

78f100

Reaction score
On the road now, got off a little late but only 9 hours left...LOL. Hope to meet some of you guys there!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
We are otw!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350736942226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350736942226.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 83

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
I just wana thank everybody that came out to aaron's and my event, we couldnt do it without pullers/racers and spectators, we grew over 500+ people from the march event, lets keep it growing guys. Thanks again for coming and hope everybody had a good time.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
It was a good show, but, I have to say I am not happy with the way everything went down with the pulls. One I understand wanting to not run two events at once, but you cant start truck pulls at 630 with 8 classes. Also when a truck can evenly compete in 2.8 and 2.6 and open with all is competition, it probably shouldnt be running WS. They was zero tech what so ever on any trucks, no re-wiegh in for the pay spots. This should definetly be looked at. Its not hard for a person with decent knowledge to know if its stock or not. Now that I said that, the event was still a blast and was put on well with great flow between events and im looking forward to next year.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Yeah i was tryin to tech and keep everything going, i will have somebody else tech next year so i dont have 2 do this and 12 other things, 6.4s can run workstock with stock appearing turbos, the classes will b different next year, ws will b a true ws no billet wheels, true stock turbos, 2.5 will b the next class up and 2.6. We were a little slow starting because they didnt put enough water on there the 1st time and i didnt like the track, but it made for a good track after fixed.

Please post anything u wana see different or added to the show. Will be back again in march.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Well thats how ws has always been but since there making so much power were having to ajust the rules now because they so hard to keep up with. Its hard to keep fair since all the new trucks come out with so much power.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
so the 6.4 can run stock appearing with billet wheels but everyone else has to have true stock lol...? I think u meant that the other way or im reading backwards lol

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Other trucks could have billet wheels to like the batmowheel in ure stock charger would have been legal. Next year will b true stock turbos.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
We sorrta base our rules off ppl, nadm but our group is gonna b carolina truck and tractor pullers. Were having a meeting nov 18th and 1 1st of the year, and will have our rules setup.

hhrecovery

Reaction score
I have to agree w/ GatorBait on this one... Esp. when the rules you posted said that the 6.4L could have billet wheels but no modified housing but then didn't stick to those rules

Even though it didn't really matter since Jared ended up having a STRING of bad luck during the pulls (or maybe the JUNK industrial pump that doesn't like to start when hot???) or (maybe ben broke it on purpose)... just messing here... hope you get everything fixed Jared cause you got an awesome running truck...

Latest posts

Members online