Truck Jam Piedmont Dragway Oct. 20th

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Rules were clearly posted mink...sorry dude. That's what rules are for...to
Keep Trucks in their proper category class, right? I have customers who pulled work stock and don't appreciate what happened, I wasn't even there so I don't have a dog in this fight

Last edited:

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
jj how did you pull ?? awesome job jarome....sorry i busted your ride....btw you and chris looked cute together lol

Had it running man, pump on trans took a dump, built unit wil be done this week :) might come dyno in the next few.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
WS is for fun, the fact that I'm putting 15ft on a 475 truck or two is pretty awesome.. Then again I don't know what I'm doing

Yes work stock is for fun... Its fun for guys like me who dont want to put the money and dont have the time to build a truck to compete and win in 2.6 or 2.8... Thats just not what I want... But when i come to pulls and no hoods are popped... The only hood I saw raised was the Red dodge behind me and thats bc he was messin with his air filter... Just effort would be a nice start... that chic in the dmax had a stock appearing turbo...? Dont mind getting beat by a girl but... Call me a NOOB but out of the 10 pulls Ive been to mostly up north Ive never seen a truck in work stock blow out 30-40 ft solid thick mushroom clouds...

Reaction score
I would just like to say that the rules were stated to me by Aaron that they ant stock appearing chargers. No other stipulations. Do you think there were no other modified stock style chargers in that class? If you do then your an idiot. I like an hour from jared and I can tell you he doesn't win every time up here. There are some duramaxes around here with big w/s chargers and a couple of other 6.4's that can run with him or beat him any given day. Just because there wasn't someone down there ti do the same then I guess he's cheating. We will see about nov 10th we will bring a couple of 6.4's down there. And btw my 7.3 work stock can keep up with those guys. So it sounds like someone needs a better setup, and I do have 300/100's. The rules around here permit whatever injectors you want. Anyone who doubts me or jared needs to drive to Peoria, IL this Saturday for the Rcd pull and see what work stock is all about. No crying over here!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Keep Trucks in their proper category class, right? I have customers who pulled work stock and don't appreciate what happened, I wasn't even there so I don't have a dog in this fight

Jared wasn't a 2.6 truck but has been able to class up multiple times...what about the 2.7 trucks that pull 2.6 and 2.8

What about the SS trucks that race PS too

The truck was built within the rules and dominated...pulled a higher class and is still competitive

This isn't a game where everyone gets a trophy...it takes $, power, and a properly set up suspension to put power to the ground

There's more to pulling than power...Jareds set up works..flat out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No doubt it's a beast, but it clearly says no modified housing and Must be stock turbos

it states
Workstock Diesel 8500LB (stock appearing turbos, billet wheels allowed, 6.4's must be stock turbos, no modified housings, but can have modified wheels)

woodduck97

Reaction score
I would just like to say that the rules were stated to me by Aaron that they ant stock appearing chargers. No other stipulations. Do you think there were no other modified stock style chargers in that class? If you do then your an idiot. I like an hour from jared and I can tell you he doesn't win every time up here. There are some duramaxes around here with big w/s chargers and a couple of other 6.4's that can run with him or beat him any given day. Just because there wasn't someone down there ti do the same then I guess he's cheating. We will see about nov 10th we will bring a couple of 6.4's down there. And btw my 7.3 work stock can keep up with those guys. So it sounds like someone needs a better setup, and I do have 300/100's. The rules around here permit whatever injectors you want. Anyone who doubts me or jared needs to drive to Peoria, IL this Saturday for the Rcd pull and see what work stock is all about. No crying over here!

So a 38r is a stock turbo?

MINK

Reaction score

I'm so sorry some 6.0s got there feelings hurt, they wouldnt stand a chance against Jareds truck even with stock turbos.

Those who lose love to bitch - build a better truck or stick to pulling for fun and with your mouth shut.

Any the cry baby with the smoke comment....here is my truck with 100% stock turbos.....waaaah

Attachments

• 2012-10-22_10-28-45.jpg
    2012-10-22_10-28-45.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 71

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I'm so sorry some 6.0s got there feelings hurt, they wouldnt stand a chance against Jareds truck even with stock turbos.

Those who lose love to bitch - build a better truck or stick to pulling for fun and with your mouth shut.

Any the cry baby with the smoke comment....here is my truck with 100% stock turbos.....waaaah

Hey my feelings aint hurt lol... Im happy with the event and happy with my pull and cant wait till next year... Im still in the way early stages of pullin... Im still in my first year... just wish they woulda showed some effort towards teching thats all... Cuz by the time WS got done it was like midnight and no one is gonna ask the questions...

MINK

Reaction score
Hey my feelings aint hurt lol... Im happy with the event and happy with my pull and cant wait till next year... Im still in the way early stages of pullin... Im still in my first year... just wish they woulda showed some effort towards teching thats all... Cuz by the time WS got done it was like midnight and no one is gonna ask the questions...

I hear ya, alot of times thats how it goes. Sounds like you still had fun.

NickB

Reaction score
Jared's hood was clearly up for about two hours and I watched them check it and its a lot more than crazy power making him dominate its all in how the truck is setup

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I hear ya, alot of times thats how it goes. Sounds like you still had fun.

Oh yea had a blast... Track was mint, sled was nice, BBQ, Diesel trucks, beer and women... What was there not to like... Like I said still learning here and a long way to go... It was nice to see pulling down here... Everything here is new to me...

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Jared's truck would barely crank! Imagine how bad he would've beaten you if it were running right lol

sent from somewhere in the country

Latest posts

Members online