Truck's @ Marty's

4duggan

Reaction score
All the supporting mods are somewhat up to snuff and now its at Marty's Diesel Performance.

Marty has done it all to my truck while taking the time to teach me a little , as long as I could keep up. Until now I have always been at his shop or in my garage learning along side him. Work will not allow it this go-round.

Not always following his advice, and regretting it afterwards.
I have a 38r/1.15, BTS , Marty's Fuel , Adrenaline , Swamps 175/146 w/tunage ,traction bars, etc ... Still needin an HPOP gauge though to see if that adrenaline will indeed keep up.

When I get her back she will be studded, push rods,Marty's Diesel Sticka, springs ,tuned and that set of Swamps 250/100's that Robert (Vaders Fury) had up for sale that none of you guys jumped on. All getting busy under my hood.

I dont start many threads and I know this is not a big deal to most but for me it's freakin huge. Feel a little like a late bloomer, I am 48 years old , have only a 15 minute commute to work and this step has me Torqued.

The suppoting mod I am lacking an will ask for Christmas is AE .

My Truck is in good hands and I am confident that when it returns home I will be astounded and problem free.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
All the supporting mods are somewhat up to snuff and now its at Marty's Diesel Performance.

Marty has done it all to my truck while taking the time to teach me a little , as long as I could keep up. Until now I have always been at his shop or in my garage learning along side him. Work will not allow it this go-round.

I have a 38r/1.15, BTS , Marty's Fuel , Adrenaline , Swamps 175/146 w/tunage ,traction bars, etc ... Still needin an HPOP gauge though to see if that adrenaline will indeed keep up.

When I get her back she will be studded, push rods,Marty's Diesel Sticka, springs ,tuned and that set of Swamps 250/100's that Robert (Vaders Fury) had up for sale that none of you guys jumped on. All getting busy under my hood.

I dont start many threads and I know this is not a big deal to most but for me it's freakin huge. Feel a little like a late bloomer, I am 48 years old , have only a 15 minute commute to work and this step has me Torqued.

My Truck is in good hands and I am confident that when it returns home I will be astounded and problem free.

Awesome Marty!! I am sure you will love it when its done! I'm the same way, to me some of the small stuff is a huge step in knowledge :D

Beans71086

Reaction score

You couldn't be more right about that, he will take of you and your fat bottomed baby.

4duggan

Reaction score
Thanks Konnor and Kelly , The job I really wanted to be able to say that I was a part of and now I cant due to work.

Guess that makes me one of the guys who had it done not did it myself or even got to help.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Thanks Konnor and Kelly , The job I really wanted to be able to say that I was a part of and now I cant due to work.

Guess that makes me one of the guys who had it done not did it myself or even got to help.

Things come up that prevent it, but your far from one of those guys!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

4duggan

Reaction score
Have a feeling when I get it back and get to drive it I will get over it . Maybe I can pop a valve cover and check torque

After this I am gonna get busy on its looks a little , like getting those headlights ,corners and fogs on that I got from you.

Everytime Marty drives the truck at night I hear about it. Windows need re-tinted . Traction Bars or the rusty pipes under my truck need preped and painted.

Then I will start saving for that S466 and Irate mount kit that I was instructed to get prior to the 38r and did not listen.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score

We need to talk more..... lol I have an A/E that now has your name on it. I will set the S466 aside for you as well. No rush, I will just put it on the shelf next to all the other "spare" parts I have in my shop.

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
I think I'm going to deliever it. I need that harness and I don't want you driving up here with how early you go to bed.

4duggan

Reaction score
Dayum , woke up this morning and my truck was in the driveway. Only got to drive 15 min. to work , but it sure felt good.

Wife and kids heard Marty fire his beast up to pull it off the trailer he pulled with my truck.

Marty

Reaction score
Loaded up, leaving the shop. Talk about a test drive lol.
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Some crazy backroads
IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg