trying to tune out the smoke, tunes?

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
that's awesome feed back. leaning back towards Matt again. I don't expect a clean truck or I wouldn't have gone with 250s but I have a 1.0 housing on order being ceramic coated then id like to get these tunes figured out. I really appreciate the input guys.
And per above, these are fresh out of Rosewoods shop. about 1200 on them, maybe not even.

any one know if Matt offers a drivable lope tune? PHP has a full fuel tune where coming to a light or idol it will lope and it sounds really good being a 7.3. I don't want a wasted position on a stupid tune but something that's impressive but will sounds cool when im feeling froggy and shes out side idoling away.

TARM

Reaction score
The other thing with Matt's tunes is no need for a boost fooler and you get life time tune upgrades. If you change injectors or anything else substantial to effect your tunes or you just want them to act a bit differently Matt takes care of it no charge but honestly if you are basically stock or have a basic combo his initial tunes are about as spot on as they can be. Maybe you want a bit more throttle response or you need something specific for some reason just tell him when you order.

Latest posts

Members online