TS 2013 hotel thread

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
and the pulls are ran by scheids again.

I'm gonna try and race if the trans handles itself after the build.

and show and shine. mostly cause it's the best parking LOL

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

jdc753

Reaction score
It is now! Booked at the Baymont! Can't wait! I've never been to a big event like this, sounds like a blast.

You're going to love it!! I went last year, was an 18hr drive for me and it was totally worth it. Basically the entire weekend is a truck show in Bowling Green. At all the intersections you will see nearly 50% diesels, tons of places to go out to eat, Corvette Museum right there (if you get enough free time) and Nashville is only 60miles south if you wanted to make a dinner trip. The drag racing is great, and sled pull day is awesome too.

Make sure you get down for Thursday night to get over to Wahbah's for some great food and best chance to get to meet all these internet people.

and the pulls are ran by scheids again.

I'm gonna try and race if the trans handles itself after the build.

and show and shine. mostly cause it's the best parking LOL

Get that thing fixed up. Show and shine was the biggest thing I learned last year, better than the 15 minute walk back to the truck in the parking field.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
we could easily at the drags. we're planning on getting over by the creek, setting up a tent and a grill. if anyone wants to hookup with us there we could have a PSA get together.

jdc753

Reaction score
we could easily at the drags. we're planning on getting over by the creek, setting up a tent and a grill. if anyone wants to hookup with us there we could have a PSA get together.

Absolutely!!

Last time seemed like each had their own little clique, so not too much meet n greet. Plus if we had a grill going with everyone pitching in could be a little easier than waiting in those huge lines for food.

young7.3

Reaction score

Good idea. Be a good way to meet everyone and eat non expensive food.

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

We're game! got a good group coming down.... Gonna try and get rooms booked this week. Can't wait!

taterthedog

Reaction score
Ok, I'm officially in. Not sure if I can get the time off yet, but I'll work something out. Wife said if they don't give her time off, she'll quit. Lol.
Got plane tickets booked, and 4 nights in the Baymont. Thursday to Sunday. Going to have a few days in Nashville before and a night in NYC on the way back. Hope you guys got air conditioning down there!

Latest posts

Members online