TS 2013 hotel thread

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
sounds good... should be my truck and a white 6.0 dually with both of them loaded down from our crew.. with a tent and a Holder's Diesel Performance Banner.

Sounds good! we're towing my truck and Hasslers puller down with Rob's white KR dually. Probably staying at the Baymont it's looking like

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea :whs: were gonna be down sometime thursday leaving sunday. Rykan, his wife cara, Jansan, our buddy Kamaron, and me so far. i may bring a buddy along, and i think were convoying down till somewhere in kentucky and meeting up with daniel wint for the rest of the trip.

young7.3

Reaction score
yea :whs: were gonna be down sometime thursday leaving sunday. Rykan, his wife cara, Jansan, our buddy Kamaron, and me so far. i may bring a buddy along, and i think were convoying down till somewhere in kentucky and meeting up with daniel wint for the rest of the trip.

Sounds good! If daniel takes 65south ill prolly convoy down with him.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
We're leaving from PA early thursday morning should be there thursday afternoon/evening and heading out early sunday morning

yeehaw

Reaction score
i took off thursday through sunday. I am up for a grill out with some of you guys. I have been dreaming about this already haha only a few months to go

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
pe3yve8e.jpg

y6ebyvuv.jpg
enuvy4az.jpg