TS 2013 hotel thread

jdc753

Reaction score
Planning on leaving here Thursday morning bright and early, hope to make it to Wahbah's.

DO IT!! Wahbah's is a great time, get there early for some dinner too. Food was excellent. Kinda gotta know people's faces before you get there as there are no name tags but it's all good and great way to kick things off.

I see someone asked earlier, and I don't know myself, but do we just buy tickets for the event at the gate, or how does that work?

Yes, buy em at the gate. Unless they change things up this year. And if you get lost on the way, just follow the next diesel truck you see. It's amazing how many trucks show up in the area.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
We'll be going up on Wed. night and staying in Nashville, then Friday morning we'll head up to Bowling Greene. Looking forward to this year, should be a blast!

Bubba88

Reaction score
Hoping to make it this year....missed last year's event due to family things. I'll be at Rudy's for sure and hope to make it up there. Anybody know if there are any rooms still available?

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
There are numerous hotels. I'm sure you could find one the day you arrive if you had to. May not be at one of the more busy hotels as far as truck or people go, but you'd have a room.

David N

Reaction score
There are numerous hotels. I'm sure you could find one the day you arrive if you had to. May not be at one of the more busy hotels as far as truck or people go, but you'd have a room.

You'd probably be better off staying in the next town/away from all the partying anyway. LOL

KYkickinit

Reaction score
I saw that the next town over has a jelly stone park with cabins but it says requires a 3 day stay. Does anyone know if check in Friday check out Sunday would work for that.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
You'd probably be better off staying in the next town/away from all the partying anyway. LOL

Not if you plan on having as much fun as I do. Get right in the middle of the action and have a blast!!!! :toast:

Bubba88

Reaction score
Not if you plan on having as much fun as I do. Get right in the middle of the action and have a blast!!!! :toast:

Agreed. Trying to get the misses to give me the green light. I want to get some traction bars and water/meth beforehand though so now she's cracking the whip.

Latest posts

Members online