TSD diesel throwdown #2 dyno day!!!

RubberDuck

Reaction score
I need 2 trucks quick!

Travis is bringing my dually to dyno the new motor/turbo setup. Not gonna be huge numbers, but I think he might help y'all out. Spent all night cleaning it up getting it ready to beat on. Y'all have fun and take pics and videos for me.

Chris I wish I could be ther for your cooking alone brother.

Reaction score
Travis is bringing my dually to dyno the new motor/turbo setup. Not gonna be huge numbers, but I think he might help y'all out. Spent all night cleaning it up getting it ready to beat on. Y'all have fun and take pics and videos for me.

Chris I wish I could be ther for your cooking alone brother.

^^^ WHS. If you need some numbers on the board, I'm guessing we'll do around 420-440ish with this truck..

Wish I trusted anyone coming out with me to drive my truck. It should still do 500ish with the blown bellows.. That would at least be two trucks if I could still get mine there.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Thanks cody wish you coulf be there to come hang out.

Sent from leaning over the smoker cooking unicorn meat holding a beer....

CrossTx

Reaction score
I wish i had my old 6.4 still it was worthy.
My stock 6.7 just isnt gonna do anything but make me cry
And if i dynoed it then my wallet would cry lol
Chris was trying to get me to tune it the other day with peer pressure.
Its like breaking the seal when u been drinking, once you start u cant stop.

He's like a really nice crack dealer

Good luck everyone👍

Chris

Reaction score
if yall are short a truck still someone can dyno my 6.7. I wont be on a team but someone is free to dyno it if they want.

stonepusher

Reaction score
The TSD Dyno day was a huge success! I finally got on the rollers at about 3am and I was able to lay down 823hp! I can't be any happier about my trucks performance..........thanks to TSD for putting on another great event!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
The TSD Dyno day was a huge success! I finally got on the rollers at about 3am and I was able to lay down 823hp! I can't be any happier about my trucks performance..........thanks to TSD for putting on another great event!

That was the most sick nasty run ever. Congrats buddy! Im glad I was there with you!

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Congrats mike! After driving 12 hours home and another hour to the dyno the gf and I were too tired to stay too late, we left right after Wills run. I couldn't believe how many trucks were there parked out on the street, great turnout!

stonepusher

Reaction score
That was the most sick nasty run ever. Congrats buddy! Im glad I was there with you!

Thanks Chris it was a freakin rush......gotta break the 900's next........and as always the food was fantastic......I heard multiple people talkin about it!
Congrats mike! After driving 12 hours home and another hour to the dyno the gf and I were too tired to stay too late, we left right after Wills run. I couldn't believe how many trucks were there parked out on the street, great turnout!

Thanks coop, I couldn't believe how many people were there......I didn't see ya there man, I wish I would have registered earlier in the night to run......the last truck went at 430 I think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.