Tuned 2015 f250 track this weekend

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dont bother, it will do nothing. anything less than a .050 and it wont be noticeable.

cbf9703

Reaction score
The nozzle I'm putting in is a .016 , gonna run with a full warm bottle as well
.016 is really small and I personally wouldn't worry about a bottle warmer in TX.

dont bother, it will do nothing. anything less than a .050 and it wont be noticeable.
Are the 6.7s that much different than the 7.3s?

Irontx

Reaction score
Go for broke man.. I say throw a .125 in there!!!! Lmao
Thats what I keep.... LOL LOL

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Good luck at the track! When you say a 2nd gear launch what do you mean putting it on 2nd gear then manually shifting down the track?

Reaction score
Sorry guys couldn't get on here because of my location but I could not run today. sadly my friends gt500 took a **** and i decided to give him a hand. I went into work and got off at just the time the track closed. 2 weeks I guess, but I weighed the truck, and with 3/4 of a tank of diesel I weighted with me in it 7835 pounds

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys couldn't get on here because of my location but I could not run today. sadly my friends gt500 took a **** and i decided to give him a hand. I went into work and got off at just the time the track closed. 2 weeks I guess, but I weighed the truck, and with 3/4 of a tank of diesel I weighted with me in it 7835 pounds

not bad. I pulled the def tank today ( mine was still factory full) and it was at least 60lbs .

Randy_270

Reaction score

Wow, your truck is a lot lighter than mine is!

BK39

Reaction score
How hard was it to remove the def tank?

It's not bad. remove the exhaust, go out over the drive shaft, drop it down on the passenger side. I never could get it out on thedriver side.

On topic, I've been watching this thread, curious to see your times.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.