Tuned 2015s

oxcobra

Reaction score
Guys with tuned 2015s. Who's tunes are you running and what setting do you run around on daily driving.

I'm currently running the IDP tunes and haven't tried anything but the hot street tune. Anyone drive on their race tune. What do you like and don't like about it.

Let's keep this a good thread and not bash other people and other tuners.

theplumber

Reaction score
Guys with tuned 2015s. Who's tunes are you running and what setting do you run around on daily driving.

I'm currently running the IDP tunes and haven't tried anything but the hot street tune. Anyone drive on their race tune. What do you like and don't like about it.

Let's keep this a good thread and not bash other people and other tuners.

I run the tow tune and the tune are very strong.
i have the race tune too but i tow too much to run it but
i try it and the tune are very nice.
but if H&S made a tuner for 2015 for sure i will go back to H&S
and shift on the fly .

Reaction score
I have the kem tuning. Run it always on the race tune which is the highest tune. Truck runs good and clean, only thing I don't like about these 2015 tunes are the transmission tunes

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Pip V7 tunes here. I put it on the extreme tune for the past few days and it felt good, But I flashed it back to the performance tune for peace of mind lol. I don't drive my truck easy all the time and couldn't see myself running it on the max setting everyday even if the performance tune isn't as peppy. The V7 performance tune seems just as smokey as the Extreme tune. The street tune however is about 99% smoke free. The transmission shifts are great. I had some bad shift flares in the earlier version tunes, But knock on wood the V7 has been great. If I could change anything it would be to make the performance tune smoke less like the V6 version did.

Charles

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
IDP Hot Street for daily driving and light towing...as in my side by side on a 12' trailer.
Runs, shifts and drives perfectly.

jwanck11

Reaction score
PiP performance is my DD and it is great for me. I also like the tow tune.

Issues are intermittent trans hunting/mis-gear and the low end lag.

I will be trying other tunes when I feel like investigating.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Idp on race tune the past two weeks. Have even towed on it. I love the race tune. Have a slight 5-6 shift flare when I drive for the first time after sitting awhile but it goes away. I'll do a nice relearn after updating the sct this next time. Hope that fixes it

15Platinum67

Reaction score
I ran KEM tunes for 15K miles after 4 or 5 updates trying to fix trans tuning which included shifting flares on a daily basis trans could never make up its mind and also hard trans squeal 4-5 shift on all power levels finally had enough today ordered IDP tunes today from mike at no limit top of the line customer service got tunes within a couple hours and I can't even Believe the difference in how the truck drives with new IDP tunes night and day.. loaded the race tune right away was very impressed in the power the truck pulls hard. as well as the trans tuning it is spot on every shift was crisp and right on point also liked how the TC locked in 2nd... Ran the race tune around for awhile lowered it to hot street where I'll be leaving it for daily driver solid tune as well trans is shifting perfect now locking up in 3rd for the hot street. trans isn't guessing like the KEM.. have to give an A++ to mike for the help and IDP for awesome tunes!!!

oxcobra

Reaction score
I loaded the race tune today and Def spins a stupid amount and much firmer. It's a great tune but I will be going back to halt street for a daily tune cause I'm gonna break **** on the race tune cause I'm hard on my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.