tuner help

J98

Reaction score
I would never personally recommend someone to tow heavy with their hot tune, especially if they use cruise.

15+ the 6.7s have enough power to wreck the trans if you really suck at driving or have crap tunes.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I guess I have a unicorn then, the hot tune has never left my truck, I also know how to gear down and drive right. But when my truck is loaded it’s well over 30k gross which is often during the spring and summer and never had any issue. Im biased but I love our tunes.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I would never personally recommend someone to tow heavy with their hot tune, especially if they use cruise.

15+ the 6.7s have enough power to wreck the trans if you really suck at driving or have crap tunes.
What fun is that? LOL

Mine is always in hot mode as well.. knock on wood... 260k and still shifts solid.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Have they solved all of the parking lot speed lurches and 3-4 upshift squeels? Are all of the shifts smooth or do they hit a little hard, no matter the throttle position?

ncollins64

Reaction score
In my experience the shifts are what the customer wants. Some want harder shifts where others want soft. Me I prefer a good firm shift. As far as the upshift squeels, I haven’t had anyone with issues

Members online

No members online now.