Tuning my Bros 99 HELP

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
he does want a chip, who does tune the e99? yess matt specifically told me he would't unless he got a later PCm because there hard to get right and do not have as much control over the truck as the newer ones

TARM

Reaction score
When you consider just how cheap it is to pick up a used PCM and the huge benefit its gives you in getting your truck running better WHY would you not put on in????
IMO Matt was trying to help by sort of forcing your hand. I know he has tuned those before but why would you want to have to put in extra time with constant tweaks trying to get something right that was not designed to work that way. Take a look at a few threads where people have talked about the switch. Its overwhelmingly a positive thing.

Put a DPC-422 in it and have Matt tune it or whom ever. You will be happy and more so then staying with the old PCM no matter who tunes it..

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
where would i pick one up?? i know he has an XLE4 and my dad has a PMT1 for his 01. so i am not sure what i would be looking for as far as codes. what is in that family that i am looking fo?r

Latest posts

Members online