Turbo Question for my build

dustinz85

Reaction score
Ok, guys parts are starting to pile up in my garage for my build and i have a question about my next step. Here is the plan 238/100 or 80 nozzles they arent ordered yet so i have to figure that out probably going to get the 100%, plus the usual springs, pushrods, and studs. (still need to check if i have pmrs or not so i may just get a block and start from there but thats besides the point). Anyhow, im planning on getting a 38r to run with these injectors, but my question is has anyone ran the stock turbo with a WW2 with this fuel? If i were to do this i think i would run a 1.15 housing on the stocker to help with BP. Or should I ditch this whole idea and get a s366 or h2e? I want a solid DD that i can hook to the sled once in a while at the local fairs. Im just looking for ideas at the moment so i only have to buy stuff once. LOL

dustinz85

Reaction score
I considered that, i know that im saying this now but i think once this build is done, Ill be done with the 7.3 and keep it as it and maybe look into a nice 6.7 for my dd. But then since the 7.3 wont be my primary truck ill want to build it more LOL

Lang

Reaction score
This guy is running much larger injectors than I but everyone says go S366 in my thread...

under pressure

Reaction score
Any one know what the S366 has been pushed to...hp ?

?.and doesnt it need a gate at X amount of hp ?

Last edited:

dustinz85

Reaction score
ok, im probably just going to do something like irate 366 kit.. i was thinking if im putting all this money in it unless where, my uppipes are probably due to leak. They look like the orginals, so to buy a 38r with new uppipes for 300 more dollars i can get an expandable turbo if i decide to go bigger.

jaybuller

Reaction score
You bein the fan girl for the ww2 is gettin ***in annoyin

Hahah this is funny! Cause its true..... You'd think he is is a sales person working for dieselsite..... Just curious under pressure you seem to be pretty knowledgable about 7.3 trucks are you just. Very good reader and study the forums or have you been around the 7.3 and been there done that with all your injector recommendations and breaking point replies ?

bruce

Reaction score
Groomzee has the t4 mount and up pipes then buy a s468 out right and youd have a nice set up for 250/200's

dustinz85

Reaction score
Groomzee has the t4 mount and up pipes then buy a s468 out right and youd have a nice set up for 250/200's

how reliable is that will a stock forged bottom end? im not looking to put in billet rods or anything. Mainly the only bottom end work i want to do is forged rods if i have pmrs. Which im thinking i do since the build date was june of 01.

Latest posts

Members online