Turbo Whistle - Not bad for a 7.3 with a muffler

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What is your setup? That sounds about like mine with the stock turbo and the EBPV delete.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Sounds good man. I love having a muffler on my truck (6.0 and 7.3). Cruising with no drone or excess noise in the cab is so nice but that mean sound when you open it up.

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Sounds good man. I love having a muffler on my truck (6.0 and 7.3). Cruising with no drone or excess noise in the cab is so nice but that mean sound when you open it up.

Yeah it definitely sounds mean when I want it too!

Once I was driving with trailer in-tow and a girl on the sidewalk covered her ears. She was only like 5 or 6 and they are exaggerating at that age, and had I seen her I would not have been on power out of courtesy, but its still funny

Sounds great man. Nice ride!

Thanks!

01PSD

Reaction score
Mine has a muffler currently as well, same setup with the 4" from MBRP, but the only reason I have a muffler is because I'm waiting on a delete pipe LOL Mine is no where near that loud :shrug: maybe it's just me because I'm not listening to it from behind every day

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Mine has a muffler currently as well, same setup with the 4" from MBRP, but the only reason I have a muffler is because I'm waiting on a delete pipe LOL Mine is no where near that loud :shrug: maybe it's just me because I'm not listening to it from behind every day

Ya they are a lot louder than it seems in the cab. I let my buddy drive my truck around the block so I could hear it and I was suprised how loud it was considering how quiet in the cab it is.

PatriotHauling

Reaction score

I have an in cab video too. It has a nice mix of window up/down and different throttle positions... At one point I go WOT and theres a 5-0 waiting for me..
(click BLOOPER at the end to see that..)

:pullover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihS3rFSsX8

01PSD

Reaction score
Yeah mine definitely isn't that loud from inside the cab LOL I love the way it sounds still, and I'll definitely look into the EBPV delete. I'm jealous currently, that sounds goooood. Delete pipe should be here anyday

ToMang07

Reaction score
Between the 6637, foil delete, EBV delete, and WW, I love the way the exhaust sounds. Beats the crap outta almost any gasser. :blitzed:

stroker2

Reaction score
Heres one of mine although its staight piped so you hear a little extra combustion noise. Skip to 34 seconds

th_001-4.jpg

This is just an interior shot of the whistle

th_001-5.jpg

Latest posts

Members online