Turbo Whistle - Not bad for a 7.3 with a muffler

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I have to get a pic/vid of my flag I run. I machined an adapter to slide into my b&w hitch that has a roughly 6 foot piece of 1.25" dom I had laying around welded to it. Then I have like 6x3 or so flag I run on 4th of july, memorial day,9/11, etc

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I have to get a pic/vid of my flag I run. I machined an adapter to slide into my b&w hitch that has a roughly 6 foot piece of 1.25" dom I had laying around welded to it. Then I have like 6x3 or so flag I run on 4th of july, memorial day,9/11, etc

Mine is a 5/8" steel fence post and a fence post bracket bolted into my bed. :rockon: Cheap, easy, and it works.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The EBPV delete is pretty straight forward.

Remove the turbo and pedestal,

cut, grind, etc at the butterfly and rod until it comes out, then plug with a pipe plug...

Remove the snap ring and plate from the pedestal, remove the rod and spring, and plug with a pipe plug.

dietoremain

Reaction score
EBPV delete and no muffler here, aka I can make a chit ton of noise. I honestly dont notice it in cab with windows up and they rarely are up(LOL).

stroker2

Reaction score
EBPV delete and no muffler here, aka I can make a chit ton of noise. I honestly dont notice it in cab with windows up and they rarely are up(LOL).

Right with ya on the noise there except i still have my ebpv. Not sure what it is about my truck that makes it so d@mn loud but once i hit 2300rpm and up, its effing loud. Sounds mean as he!! though :evil . Probably comparable or louder than a straight piped 6.0. I have a vid of it but for some reason cant get it onto photobucket to post and get some ideas from guys on here

sniper_101

Reaction score
To be honest, I noticed absolutely NO difference in interior noise or drone after deleting my 4" MBRP muffler from my system. Only increase in noise was turbo whistle through exhaust, but on the inside it's quieter/reduced drone if anything. No joke.

Just something to ponder . . .

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
mufflers are for pussys.loljk na i start wishin for a muffler anytime i hit the interstate.lol btw did you just get done muddin your truck or somethng?lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.