Turn signal issue 13’ F250

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
I have a issue with my turn signals. When I turn one on the other blinks very dim. This happens when I have all other lights off. If I turn on my parking lights or headlights and my turn signals it doesn’t happen. I also have gotten a P208B code which is for the reductant pump stuck off. It is not coming on and I feel like these 2 are related. I do have a good frame and body ground still have the issue

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a issue with my turn signals. When I turn one on the other blinks very dim. This happens when I have all other lights off. If I turn on my parking lights or headlights and my turn signals it doesn’t happen. I also have gotten a P208B code which is for the reductant pump stuck off. It is not coming on and I feel like these 2 are related. I do have a good frame and body ground still have the issue
Check for a ground above the spare tire. My 12 did that once with the reductant tank and it ended up being that particular ground. Found inder warranty so i dont even know where exactly it is located.

Jenny Craig helps that issur as well..

live life full throttle

webb06

Reaction score

Regular bulbs or led?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online