Twisted stage 2 trans

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Anyone here running that trans? Anyone know what hp its rated for? I called them and got a price, but forgot to ask them a few things.

TARM

Reaction score
Yeh too bad the news reporters (term used VERY loosely) are wanting so badly for this to be a super storm that kills and damages everything in its path so they have something to report on. Its pathetic watching them try to make this thing out to be worse than it already is.

Basically along the East coast tidal areas and beaches etc everything is closed from NC thru NY. This thing is not even a shadow compared to Elizabeth but it still is flooding out things along the coast somewhat and knocking out power. Interested to see if Ocean Cities board walk survives as it looks to take a hit timed right for high tide.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
My 4r100 was built by Twisted and I have been nothing but happy with it. Shifts awesome and stays cool. Everyone that has driven my truck loves how it shifts and runs. A few of them owning BTS's. Rave can build one for any power level. They will also stand 200% behind their product and take great care of you. I would send anyone to them for a transmission.

JaneSays

Reaction score
I'm having a Twisted Diesel stage 2 with billit input shafts installed in my truck next week.. Can't wait

91turbogsx

Reaction score
They comparable in price with BTS? Twisted is alot closer for me and i'd consider driving there. And as long as they stand behind their product as well as BTS one may end up hanging under my truck.

onebad7.3

Reaction score
They told me a stage 2 build cost $3,650, I'm thinking thats without a torque converter? I don't see how the price can be that low with a tq.
Group buy on transmissions now? :thumbup:

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Thats a pretty good price. They say good for heavier towing and some increase in horsepower. How much power is that tranny really made for?

TARM

Reaction score
Lets get all their info out on the forum so people can compare and make a decision. I know I would much rather get a tranny from a company/person I can drive to a just a few hours than more than 1/2 across the country. But they woudl have to offer comparable customer service and a product line that came in a bit under the long holding top guy in the industry. As I see it that is the only way any person is going to break into the market beyond their local area.

• So for those that have a relationship or have transmissions or info on what they offer what do they have?
  • What are the build levels of the 4r100/4EOD they offer along with prices?
  • What is their warranty? Both Written and Handshake
  • What are the power levels they offer?
  • What do they do for Torque Converters? Do they build their own or buy from a manf and if the latter whos? i.e. Stallion, ATS etc.
  • Anyone that has done business with them give us some reviews of how it was to deal with the guys at Twisted.
  • How about when something went wrong you may have heard about and how it was handled and resolved.
  • Some reviews of a tranny anyone may have purchases, how you have treated or ran it and your impression or overall review of the quailty of the product.
  • Anything anyone would want them to change.
  • Any situation where they may have gone beyond what would be expected.
  • The owners and main guys who are they and what is their background. Some history woudl be helpful.

I am very interested and the things I have heard so far has me excited that they could be the shop to go to for East Coasters. They certainly have entered my list so far. But we need to get more info on the details about these guys and their products.

Last edited:

David N

Reaction score
I agree. And what input/output shafts come with these trannys? I hate calling a shop just to "chat", especially if Im not ready at the moment to buy said part.

Latest posts

Members online