Ultimate Callout Challenge

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That's funny they are doing the same week as DPC...

This is probably a good move for them, they might see magazine sales go up and Diesel power go down... well played.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
yeah,but cant the off brands use it more or just as much? wouldn't it be more of a challenge on fuel only at altitude?

live life full throttle

What the highest hp ford on fuel?

Duramax?

Cummins?

They make SO much more power on fuel, the 6.7 has the potential but no one has done it yet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Duramax?

Cummins?

They make SO much more power on fuel, the 6.7 has the potential but no one has done it yet.
yes but cant the others make so much more with nitrous then us anyway? wouldnt altitude even the playing field more due to spoolup issues? not arguing, i am still trying to figure out how the higher horse power chit works at altitude..

live life full throttle

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score

Duramax?

Cummins?

Not sure exactly but Rob Coddens duramax has dynoed over 1400 hp on fuel, there may be some higher power guys out there but his is definitely near the top on fuel.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I know of at least one cummins that's done 1784 on our dyno fuel only that is in the competition. He backed it up with a 169x i believe this year at jefferson state and had a cracked block (Pat Liskey)

Duramax...I haven't really kept tab's on. Max'd out has done 1400 on our dyno like Busted said ^

PSD didn't some get close or did around 1200 fuel only?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
yes but cant the others make so much more with nitrous then us anyway? wouldnt altitude even the playing field more due to spoolup issues? not arguing, i am still trying to figure out how the higher horse power chit works at altitude..

live life full throttle

They can, but hard parts are only good for so much...

Let's say you have a duramax and a ford

For arguements sake the block, crank, rods, Pistons will hold the same amount of power

The duramax makes 1500 on fuel, but it's on the ragged edge as far as the probability of breakage goes.

The powerstroke makes 1000 on fuel but might hold 1500 on spray.

That's when you want nitrous

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
And for the sake of this argument lets exclude the 6.7 because for now none have been invited.. I think that someday they will be able to compete on fuel only

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
They can, but hard parts are only good for so much...

Let's say you have a duramax and a ford

For arguements sake the block, crank, rods, Pistons will hold the same amount of power

The duramax makes 1500 on fuel, but it's on the ragged edge as far as the probability of breakage goes.

The powerstroke makes 1000 on fuel but might hold 1500 on spray.

That's when you want nitrous
that makes way more sense now... duh!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.