Ultimate Callout Challenge

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
193e218b104c340d34a5d26f11ea0142.jpg

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Maybe there should be a Lubrication Engineers sponsored challenge in the midwest. Hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
It is light on ford products.. There's not many fords that will compete with trucks like Derek Rose's 1500 hp dodge that goes low 9's.

You can hang weight in the sledpull so it's not like that event will hurt the drag trucks much either

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'm bringing alot of nitrous lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think Dimitri will have enough for everyone...if he show's LOL...or uses it all up.

It is light on ford products.. There's not many fords that will compete with trucks like Derek Rose's 1500 hp dodge that goes low 9's.

You can hang weight in the sledpull so it's not like that event will hurt the drag trucks much either
Not to mention Baca's truck breaking the 2k mark.
Pat Liskey did 1784 fuel only on our dyno last year.

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Last time I saw dimitri's truck it didn't look like it could make a pass down a track let alone pull a sled... That trucks a cluster, but he has time to change that I suppose

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I think Dimitri will have enough for everyone...if he show's LOL...or uses it all up.

Not to mention Bacca's truck breaking the 2k mark.
Pat Liskey did 1784 fuel only on our dyno last year.

Right.

I used Derek as an example because he's pretty damn consistent on the track and besides him burning a valve seat mid season his truck has held up really well

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
the op says no matter how ots done as long as it is done with diesel. does that mean fuel only? no giggle gas?

live life full throttle

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Right.

I used Derek as an example because he's pretty damn consistent on the track and besides him burning a valve seat mid season his truck has held up really well

Agree'd. Derek's truck is a good runner.

It's gonna be crazy watching and having a truck in this comp. I think it's going to be a ton of fun and probably alot of carnage happening. LOL