Unlimited vs Swamps

Big Bore

Reaction score
Looking for any information on how an Unlimited injector stacks up against Swamps. Particularly in reference to "fast mods". Injector size in question would be a 300/200 hybrid. Specifically which one would be more DD friendly and which one empties faster. Thanks.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
They both are good injectors but swamps is quite a bit more expensive. Live tuning can set you up very well on either and they both can be set up well for a dd

Big Bore

Reaction score
Tuner is handled. Really just looking for feedback from those with experience with those injector suppliers. I've had a couple sets of Swamps and have no complaints, just looking for some third party input concerning Unlimited and their "fast" injectors. Recommendations based on opinion/what I've read on the internet have no value here.

cumminskiller

Reaction score
im running swamps 300/200's. I only got about 200 miles on them but love them.. i think the 200 nozzle is kinda pushing the limits for a daily driver. they are very smokey...smoke all the time even on a stock tune. But i dont daily drive my truck its more of a weekend toy. I think they could be daily drove with the right charger. When i first installed them i was running a 64mm s300. And although it spooled stupid fast it never even becan to clean up smoke. Now im running a 71-80-19 s400 and although it starts to clean up smoke theres still ALOT left.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
exactly what Bren said... but IMO.. swamps is the way to go.. Just look at the history and the trucks running them.. fastest, highest hp... blah blah blah

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
one man's 300/200s are not always equal to another MAN's 300/200%'s. . .you get what you pay for sometimes

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
one man's 300/200s are not always equal to another MAN's 300/200%'s. . .you get what you pay for sometimes

It all depends on what you have done to the injectors..

If one has fast mods and on is normal there will be a BIG differance..
But if you have a normal Hybrid injector that flow 300cc with a 200% nozzles with no "fast" mods. they should be the same. no mater witch builder builds them..

Big Bore

Reaction score
It all depends on what you have done to the injectors..

If one has fast mods and on is normal there will be a BIG differance..
But if you have a normal Hybrid injector that flow 300cc with a 200% nozzles with no "fast" mods. they should be the same. no mater witch builder builds them..

Thats exactly where I'm going. If one can flow the same amount of fuel using a shorter pulse width, then rpm can be raised to take advantage. Going to a bigger nozzle will do the same thing, but driveability and economy suffer. The larger nozzles also haze at idle. If fast mods will allow a 200% nozzle to effectively act like a 300% nozzle without the negative aspects, that's what I would ideally like.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
matt at gearhead is running nates injectors. you might give gearhead a call and talk to him. he also does all the tuning for nates injectors, so he is "used" to them. tarm is currently running nates inj's, and when i get some funds, i also will be running nates injectors.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Ive been to Swamps shop first hand and was there for two weeks. Seeing what i saw them do to make sure the injector parts was back within factory specs by MACHINING the parts and NOT SHIMMING them, makes the extra money you spend with them worth it.

When I buy my injectors, they WILL come from SWAMPS, hands down without a doubt.