Update on Godzilla

MorganY

Reaction score
Now that it's running, take it a week at a time, and focus on the good things about the project as a whole. Granted it was at a great cost; we all know it's going to rip low 11s at altitude very soon :)

From our side of the states, this project is awesome. I'm legitimately happy that this truck is alive. Can't really say that about most projects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Rykan at Holders has a relationship with a guy that might be able to help with head flow issues. We spent a few hours at his shop and he is nothing short of amazing. If my house gets done, I will be sending him some stuff to play with.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Rykan at Holders has a relationship with a guy that might be able to help with head flow issues. We spent a few hours at his shop and he is nothing short of amazing. If my house gets done, I will be sending him some stuff to play with.

I solved the head flow issue. I got a 6.7. LOL

04stroker

Reaction score
We're working on some stuff have had a few heads cut open he has a flow bench in house to flow the heads on as well. Gonna try some different things. So if anyone has any spare heads laying around let me know! Lol

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yes, please send Rykan your stuff so I don't have to wait till I can afford too...

Mike, funny buddy, real funny....

BTW, congrats on getting Gzilla back bro. Really an amazing truck no matter how poorly the heads flow.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Fair enough... But does a 6.7 have the bottom end or block strength a 6.4 does? lol

Have the limits of the 6.7 block been found yet? I figured it'd be stronger than the 6.4 since it's a CGI block?

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Well, the some 6.4s had those issues as well... my stock 6.4 cracked 3 pistons, and countless 6.4s tossed stock rods around...

I haven't seen the cranks or block having been an issue, as of yet...

time and HP (and wallet size) will tell... LOL

Latest posts

Members online