Update on Godzilla

MorganY

Reaction score
6.7s are cross bolted not girdled. That's why Tadd fills 6.7 blocks a little bit regardless of shooting for 1000hp or not (from what I gathered).

CGI is a more advanced material than the previous engines. Much better material than 6.0/6.4 blocks.

JDub

Reaction score
More pressure doesn't always equal more volume. Think garden hose vs. Fire hose. You can run the same pressure through both but you're gonna get a hell of a lot more water on the flames with one over the other.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
6.7s are cross bolted not girdled. That's why Tadd fills 6.7 blocks a little bit regardless of shooting for 1000hp or not (from what I gathered).

CGI is a more advanced material than the previous engines. Much better material than 6.0/6.4 blocks.

I don't keep up with the 6.7s, but I always assumed these were girdled....thanks for the info.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
And I get that, but through the same garden hose you'll get more at 100 than 60

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
And I get that, but through the same garden hose you'll get more at 100 than 60

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

while i would love to agree , boost is measuring how much air ISN'T entering the cylinders. My honest opinion is once the setups are dialed on 6.7's , its game over fuel only. that being said , we'll see what the block can take.

Latest posts

Members online