Update on Godzilla

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Best of luck to you, I'd love to see a Ford take first. I'm sure it will be easily in the top of the pack and even more so with your dpc experience. Awesome build can't wait to see results of all the hard work.

steedspeed

Reaction score
Good luck Mike. Glad to be of assistance in the pursuit of power and DPC domination!

I think a Ford should win this year.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, I'd love to see a Ford take first. I'm sure it will be easily in the top of the pack and even more so with your dpc experience. Awesome build can't wait to see results of all the hard work.

Thank you. Hopefully I can do us all proud.

Good luck Mike! Wish I had time to join your crew there.
Show up buddy.
Good luck Mike. Glad to be of assistance in the pursuit of power and DPC domination!

I think a Ford should win this year.
Thanks for everything leen! Tadd said they work like a charm and fit even better.

B585Ford

Reaction score
After seein the burnout video....can't wait to see the mother trucker in action!!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
After seein the burnout video....can't wait to see the mother trucker in action!!!!!

me too!! i arrive in denver in the am with nachos bel retard , i cant wait to turn up the metallica and just go drive my truck around denver hunting down mustangs for the weekend.

Good Luck Mike!

Bring home the win!

Set up looks incredible. Excellent work by all involved!

thanks ivan. tadd and nathaniel have done an amazing job.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Bah. Fade to Black, No Leaf Clover, One, Enter Sand Man, For whom the Bell Tolls, Master Of The Puppets, Fuel, Then you may listen to what you want.

You have to warm the engine before you beat the engine.

Latest posts

Members online