Update on Godzilla

Blowby

Reaction score
Good luck Mikey! The truck has progressed to this level with a great crew and owner willing to invest in an underdog in the diesel world. Get the WIN for us bud!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike sorry if its in here and I missed it, but are you going with the 5R or 4R? And any practice drag strip passes?

5r. John wood couldn't get mine together in time with the parts he wanted. So far the 5r is holding fine and will be gone thru the day before it starts.

If i was him i wouldnt be testing the **** out of it either, get it built with the best parts money can buy and hope it holds, A **** ton of testing in my opinion for something like that is just adding wear on parts that need to be in tip top shape for the competition. I hope he takes it easy until DPC and then puts the pedal through the floor.

Exactly. But we have kicked its ass a good bit just to find any weakness and we have , and it's been remedied.

Who were y'all talking to? :D

Is there a breeze in here? LOL

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Hope it works out for you Mike! Cant wait to hear how it does with the sled! Hopefully someone besides JD and his bag phone can get some footage of it!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hope it works out for you Mike! Cant wait to hear how it does with the sled! Hopefully someone besides JD and his bag phone can get some footage of it!

I'll try and get some good footage. I always get caught up in everything else and forget to get pics etc. Not much else going on but the competition so I may get it done.

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
I am guessing stock bottom end right. if so when u beat them all u can say you did it on a stock short block lol

jdgleason

Reaction score
i assume by everyone seeing these pics, you guys can tell we have spared no expense of quality or product to produce what we hope to be the winner of dpc 2012. its been a long road, tadd and nathaniel have killed themselves for this project, and the entire elite crew has pitched in whenever called upon, wayne, jd, and anthony. i hope i can pay them back with the performance of a lifetime, because thats what its gonna take this year.

I am honored to even be associated with this truck, and the guys that built it. It's a well thought out work of art, and it's been a long time coming. I am pulling for you all the way!
:gun: Hey you shoosh lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks will! I'll do it in the honor of Maroon 7.3's !!! Hahaha

AllanB

Reaction score
Sure as hell wished I could be there to watch this. Best of luck to you Bud. With a crew like you have there, I can't think of anyone that stands a better chance of taking this home. Good luck to y'all.

Latest posts

Members online