Update on my build

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Well fellas i dont know if this week can get any worse. I picked up the truck after 2 months or so went for a few test runs everything was good besides a leak at the stealth twin pumps. Truck was running amazing. Nice and cool, smooth, clean, spool was awesome.. I mean everything i wanted or better. The swamps 400/200 injectors were cleaner then their 250/100's i had previously. with matts tune even his all out tune would clean upto a haze. His heavy tow tune was no smoke unless i made it. I would hold 1300 degrees in all out. Powerstroke junkie hooked me up with his set of coated DI Headers. She felt strong.

Fast forward 24 hours going upto my job to check up. Lost #2injector nozzle. Which i find out yesterdAy burnt a hole through the piston and may have damaged the block and/or the rod end of the new #2 billet rod. My fingers Are crossed its just a piston at this point. Mind u this is my only vehicle.

On top of all this my best friend in the world Bryant who was more excited then me at times to get the truck back. Who rode with me to get it, was with me when it broke, have been best buds with for 12 years, worked together, had too much fun to put into words. died monday morning from complications with diabitis and self medication. Trying to quell the pain from the nouropathy that was soon going to take his legs. I found him on the floor of the bathroom at around 5am.

If everyone could pray for me.. I need to make it through all this.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Prayers sent man......

Keep strong, Sorry to hear about your best friend, but he is in a better place now. The truck will work its self out in time.

MINK

Reaction score
Please keep your head up, now is the time to focus on your friends legacy and not the truck. Material things are just that, if you need anything from any of us please just ask. Your in my prayers.

Josh Mink

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Was it the guy who i met when you came to get the headers from me? Again, so sorry for the loss.. makes the engine problems seem trivial

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
dude keep your head up, im sorry for your loss. there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Please keep your head up, now is the time to focus on your friends legacy and not the truck. Material things are just that, if you need anything from any of us please just ask. Your in my prayers.

Josh Mink

This right here man^^ Keep your head up. So sorry for your loss.

I'm sure you've seen some threads here about different things, but we take care of our own, so to speak. If you need anything or anyones help, just ask.

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. Tough to lose a friend, I've been there myself. Only thing that got all of his friends through was his family and each other. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Josh Mink

Josh said everything I ever could. Please keep us posted and don't be shy to let us know if we can help get you through this tough time. Stay positive. I'm sure your friend would want you to remember the good times and be happy that he's in a better place. Chin up

Regards,

~Steve

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear. We are all here for you. If for nothing else than to just take your mind off things by talking about trucks. You'll get through this.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, get that thing up and running bigger and badder then ever and roast a set off for your friend !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.