upgrade non vgt

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
And the plot thickens.....

Any thoughts on when it will be released? Final stage of testing seems like sometimes a week to 6 months ;)

I'd love to see some pictures as I'm sure others would too. Thanks for the update

Im gonna say within a month per the conversation between Dustin, Josh & I at dinner last night. Monday we will have my truck going together, and we will have I believe 15 kits going into production. 3 Vendors on here have their trucks lined up for 66mm Kits as soon as the first batch is done.. I wont say who they are, Ill wait for them to chime in :ford:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Im gonna say within a month per the conversation between Dustin, Josh & I at dinner last night. Monday we will have my truck going together, and we will have I believe 15 kits going into production. 3 Vendors on here have their trucks lined up for 66mm Kits as soon as the first batch is done.. I wont say who they are, Ill wait for them to chime in :ford:

Aaron, Craig and Ben. What do I win? LOL

SoGrand

Reaction score
Shawn give me a call when your ready for the mini max and i will save one for you.

Dan

bricewise

Reaction score
I need to make some friends and get on the inside track!!! Guess I gotta make due with waiting and waiting ;)

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370457597.488344.jpg
Before final revision on RCD Race Truck

Latest posts

Members online