VGT Compound Build

Reaction score
Just added 350hp. NBD. Lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Basically. And allowed for the usage of the actual fuel on tap. 1500us on 100% injectors has to be every bit of 1300hp when running 90/100 boost ebp.... and its was literally smoke free at wot. Just dumb lol. Cody beter not wrap this thing around a telephone pole.... I'll be a little upset haha.

Not to mention there is a lot more left lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Basically. And allowed for the usage of the actual fuel on tap. 1500us on 100% injectors has to be every bit of 1300hp when running 90/100 boost ebp.... and its was literally smoke free at wot. Just dumb lol. Cody beter not wrap this thing around a telephone pole.... I'll be a little upset haha.

There's always more in it

Six_Sloww

Reaction score

Well I can promise I will be avoiding that at all costs.

I too would be rather upset, lol.

Cmont33

Reaction score
So is this thing going to be ready to bring to TS. If you want I'd be willing to fly out there and drive it to TS for you haha.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
So is this thing going to be ready to bring to TS. If you want I'd be willing to fly out there and drive it to TS for you haha.

Ha I would too, The set back with the head gaskets doesn't make it look good.

Morgan's been busting ass on it and obviously he has a lot more going on than just this one truck , so I'll just say it'll be done whenever it's done.

I'm excited to get it back, but I'm also excited to see it dialed in properly... it has more in it than I anticipated and now I want to see how much more!

maxxedout

Reaction score
Keep in mind that this truck does NOT have stock injectors.

1500us on modified injectors will deliver a whole lot more fuel than 1500us on stock injectors.

Definitely an impressive build btw!

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Keep in mind that this truck does NOT have stock injectors.

1500us on modified injectors will deliver a whole lot more fuel than 1500us on stock injectors.

Definitely an impressive build btw!

Indeed. 1500us did over 1300 hp with nitrous in this truck last year.

Latest posts

Members online