Vision Diesel, great company to do business with

Bdilitto

Reaction score
Vision Diesel, nothing but good things to say about Vision Diesel! thank you Derek and Curtis for giving me a truck I love! You guys "Do It Right The First Time." For those folks out there looking for an honest and fair diesel repair shop for your light and medium duty trucks, I highly recommend you to do your due diligence. In the end I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion I did. Vision Diesel is the clear choice. These guys do business the right way. They don't up sell to make money. they truly love what they do. They spend time with you, answer questions so you can make an informed decision on the repair plan you choose. This will make you feel very comfortable with the money you spend. Just a little history on my experience. I'm a first time diesel truck owner. My previous truck was a gaser and I wasn't happy with mileage or performance. I've always been a dedicated Ford guy. Always hearing all the negative buzz surrounding the 6.0 and all Ford's short commings I was at a loss. Then I stumble across a Craigslist ad by Vision Diesel promoting, "don't fear the 6.0." after several calls to Derek and my own research on the internet I finally purchase a 2006 Superduty with a 6.0. I spoke with Derek what I was trying to achieve . With Derek's help I decided on the complete solution, head studs, oil cooler, coolant filter, EGR delete, intake system, complete exhaust, SCT tuner with custom tunes, Edge CTS monitor, 155 cc injectors, FICM tune, regulated fuel return, and Powermax turbo w/billet wheel. The bottom line, these are true professionals. In todays world of get them in, get them out and turn a profit, it is very refreshing to do business with a company and a couple of individuals that are honest and willing to spend time with you regardless if you are spending money with them. I will continue to do business with their company and highly recommend anyone else out their with diesel needs do the same. Support Vision Diesel with your diesel needs and purchases. Thanks again guys. loyal customer for life!
Brian Dilitto

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Thank you Brian for the words!

It is always good to hear when the trucks we build perform how they are intended to. Let us know in the future if we can help you out with anything!

zilla68

Reaction score
Vision Diesel, nothing but good things to say about Vision Diesel! thank you Derek and Curtis for giving me a truck I love! You guys "Do It Right The First Time." For those folks out there looking for an honest and fair diesel repair shop for your light and medium duty trucks, I highly recommend you to do your due diligence. In the end I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion I did. Vision Diesel is the clear choice. These guys do business the right way. They don't up sell to make money. they truly love what they do. They spend time with you, answer questions so you can make an informed decision on the repair plan you choose. This will make you feel very comfortable with the money you spend. Just a little history on my experience. I'm a first time diesel truck owner. My previous truck was a gaser and I wasn't happy with mileage or performance. I've always been a dedicated Ford guy. Always hearing all the negative buzz surrounding the 6.0 and all Ford's short commings I was at a loss. Then I stumble across a Craigslist ad by Vision Diesel promoting, "don't fear the 6.0." after several calls to Derek and my own research on the internet I finally purchase a 2006 Superduty with a 6.0. I spoke with Derek what I was trying to achieve . With Derek's help I decided on the complete solution, head studs, oil cooler, coolant filter, EGR delete, intake system, complete exhaust, SCT tuner with custom tunes, Edge CTS monitor, 155 cc injectors, FICM tune, regulated fuel return, and Powermax turbo w/billet wheel. The bottom line, these are true professionals. In todays world of get them in, get them out and turn a profit, it is very refreshing to do business with a company and a couple of individuals that are honest and willing to spend time with you regardless if you are spending money with them. I will continue to do business with their company and highly recommend anyone else out their with diesel needs do the same. Support Vision Diesel with your diesel needs and purchases. Thanks again guys. loyal customer for life!
Brian Dilitto

man, they saw you coming a mile away!

just kidding, heard nothing but good about derek and his shop, he gets lots of good reviews!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I really like what Derek and Curtis are doing over there.

From what I have seen they offer customers everything they need to make there truck do what it needs to do. If the customer doesnt want it, no one is forced to do anything.

Good job guys!