Want New Tunes for my 7.3

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
Looking to switch my tunes and pick up some more, I have a ts 6 pos chip already but im looking for best prices on who can overwrite and best tunes.

I have tonys tunes right now.
Anyone else switched?

Its for the truck in my sig.

Pm me with an offer.

young7.3

Reaction score
I have matts tunes(gearhead).I dont remeber how much they are but you get free reburns after your first time.Truck runs great if my oil pump will hold icp.lol

Reaction score
I am running matts as well. the only downside is having to ship the chip back and forth for tweeks or reburns. Doing injectors this weekend and am thinking of switching over to php or beans and getting a burner so i can get the tunes emailed--no down time--ite really sucks driving a stock truck for a week!!

bruce

Reaction score
Beans is runnin a sale for psa members, their tunes are on point. Just some fuel for thought

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

woodduck97

Reaction score
I run Matt's tunes and so do 4 other locals that I have sold them on. Everyone has been pleased with the way he tunes and his tunes run allot cooler then others.

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
Yeah im going to compare both prices, never heard anything but good things from either one. Thanks guys

neverkickn

Reaction score
QUOTE=Powerstrokeracing;131572]Ordered some of cales tunes today! Can't wait to try them!

:whs:

wish I could get ahold of him :shrug: been waiting a month and a half for revisions.

far and away the best as far as smoke control[/QUOTE]

He is still alive I swear, I saw him FridayLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.