Warren Diesel Injectors

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well no love loss between warren and you I see. I take back the competion part as you stated you have none with him. But I do ask how bad are the stories you have heard? Vague references don't do justice to a thread that asks for details.

But I do apologize, I thought Absolute was a full service dealer. My mistake. Dave

I feel like I've gotta give my company bio now, lol. I'm a dealer for Elite and No Limit outside of my wholesaler. The only reason I started Absolute was to build parts. Im setup and geared towards R&D. Not interested in pushing intakes, tuners, and exhaust or injectors for that matter. There are already 10,000 other dealers out there ready to cut the next guys price and I'm not interested in being number 10,001. Now, when people call or inquire about parts such as these injectors I send them to other shops here who have a great track record for quality and success. All my 6.0l customers are referred to Jared and my 7.3 people get referred to one of several fine shops I personally had used over the years of my 7.3 endeavors. When it comes to Jesse and his injectors, well he's just not able to offer a quality, functionable product. All the gruesome details are out on PSA already and can be easily found in several different threads, I'm not gonna relive every case. I will say that it has always been pretty common practice to flow bench injectors after mods to ensure that they were all flow matched and properly functioning. Jesse can't offer that service and as a result MANY customers are often stuck with unexplainable EGT issues, rough idle, smokey idle, power loss, and erratic engine behavior. Case in point; one customer, an active member here, had purchased a set of 190/75's and ended up getting 5 190's, 1-130cc, 1-105cc, and 1 at 65cc's. Slapped a new set of 175's in the truck and it made more power, lowered EGT's and rid the truck of it's smokey, rough, erratic idle issues. Now, Jesse may be a good guy and he apparently makes customer issues right in a timely fashion, which is stellar to hear, but whatever happened to just getting what you paid for, up front, the first time? Good customer service or not, why are people stuck having to battle out issues over a 12 month period with him to get what they paid for? I know the answer already, but I just wonder how people think that is acceptable by a business. If I sent out a manifold half ported to a customer and then spent the next 12 months shipping it back and forth with a little bit more done to get it where it needed to be each time, I would be crucified and rightfully so. No way should people be left in a situation like that. If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you gonna find time to do it over? Anyway, that's my rant for the day lol.

To the OP, sorry for the derail here. I hope you stick to a proven, site supporting shop to handle your injector build. You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I feel like I've gotta give my company bio now, lol. I'm a dealer for Elite and No Limit outside of my wholesaler. The only reason I started Absolute was to build parts. Im setup and geared towards R&D. Not interested in pushing intakes, tuners, and exhaust or injectors for that matter. There are already 10,000 other dealers out there ready to cut the next guys price and I'm not interested in being number 10,001. Now, when people call or inquire about parts such as these injectors I send them to other shops here who have a great track record for quality and success. All my 6.0l customers are referred to Jared and my 7.3 people get referred to one of several fine shops I personally had used over the years of my 7.3 endeavors. When it comes to Jesse and his injectors, well he's just not able to offer a quality, functionable product. All the gruesome details are out on PSA already and can be easily found in several different threads, I'm not gonna relive every case. I will say that it has always been pretty common practice to flow bench injectors after mods to ensure that they were all flow matched and properly functioning. Jesse can't offer that service and as a result MANY customers are often stuck with unexplainable EGT issues, rough idle, smokey idle, power loss, and erratic engine behavior. Case in point; one customer, an active member here, had purchased a set of 190/75's and ended up getting 5 190's, 1-130cc, 1-105cc, and 1 at 65cc's. Slapped a new set of 175's in the truck and it made more power, lowered EGT's and rid the truck of it's smokey, rough, erratic idle issues. Now, Jesse may be a good guy and he apparently makes customer issues right in a timely fashion, which is stellar to hear, but whatever happened to just getting what you paid for, up front, the first time? Good customer service or not, why are people stuck having to battle out issues over a 12 month period with him to get what they paid for? I know the answer already, but I just wonder how people think that is acceptable by a business. If I sent out a manifold half ported to a customer and then spent the next 12 months shipping it back and forth with a little bit more done to get it where it needed to be each time, I would be crucified and rightfully so. No way should people be left in a situation like that. If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you gonna find time to do it over? Anyway, that's my rant for the day lol.

To the OP, sorry for the derail here. I hope you stick to a proven, site supporting shop to handle your injector build. You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it!

So you send all your 7.3 work to DI?

Strokin7

Reaction score
Thanks guys lol this turned out pretty good! But Ive been doing some searching looking at the stage 1.5 "a" codes with 40% nozzles. But what exaclty does the "a" code mean and i dont wanna have to send my tunes off to get retuned for single shots, if im not mistaken thats what you have to do if you get single shots right?

Reaction score
Thanks guys lol this turned out pretty good! But Ive been doing some searching looking at the stage 1.5 "a" codes with 40% nozzles. But what exaclty does the "a" code mean and i dont wanna have to send my tunes off to get retuned for single shots, if im not mistaken thats what you have to do if you get single shots right?

If you want a performance 7.3 injector, you need to get single shots and get re-tuned for single shots. Putting a higher output split shot injector in your truck would be like shooting yourself in the foot, especially if you increase the nozzle size. You end up with nothing but ICP issues unless you want to jump up to dual HPOPs.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Damn it well I will prolly stick with stock then just a 160cc. My trucks got 310,xxx on it anyways so its prolly safer. And another question, I just want a little bigger turbo what route should i go?

Reaction score
Damn it well I will prolly stick with stock then just a 160cc. My trucks got 310,xxx on it anyways so its prolly safer. And another question, I just want a little bigger turbo what route should i go?

310k miles shouldn't be a big deal if it's been taken care of.. My truck has 372k miles right now and knocking on the door of 500hp. Not to say that's a ton of power, just saying that if it's been taken care of, it shouldn't mind a little added power. Stage 1's or 2's with a 38R would work well. I don't normally like the idea of using any of the drop in replacement turbos, but since you don't plan on going much past 400hp the 38R would work well.

If you want to eliminate the factory donut gaskets on the uppipes though, step up to a T4 kit from Irate or a Turbonetics T4 kit and run an S366 turbo. Either way would work well with stage 1's or 2's.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Stock injector is 140cc per 1000...

Again, you do NOT want a modified split shot injector. What is the objection to going with a single shot injector? It is far superior to a split shot in every regard.

Strokin7

Reaction score
I just dont want to send in my tunes to be retuned for my injectors i like em how they but then again i might go ahead and do that! I just use my truck every day so more time its down it kinda effects me.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I just dont want to send in my tunes to be retuned for my injectors i like em how they but then again i might go ahead and do that! I just use my truck every day so more time its down it kinda effects me.

You can drive your truck with the single shot injectors installed without issue. You can drive your truck with the chip installed without the single shot injectors...

Its a win win to go with singles. There is NO down side.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Really? The only reason i have to send in my tunes is because i got the different injectors not because the truck wont run with single shots?

Strokin7

Reaction score
I think im gonna go with the single shot Full Force 160cc. And just buy totally different tunes prolly from Matt at gearhead.

PGreenSVT

Reaction score

There is no shortage of horror stories and stories of poor customer service when it comes to RCD's injectors for the 6.0. I don't know about anything else they do but based on the threads I've seen dealing with their injectors I will never risk buying injectors from them. Seems funny to me that this is your quality injector shop and you're comfortable sending your 6.0 customers there for injectors. Just my $.02.

Latest posts

Members online