Warren Diesel Injectors

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
There is no shortage of horror stories and stories of poor customer service when it comes to RCD's injectors for the 6.0. I don't know about anything else they do but based on the threads I've seen dealing with their injectors I will never risk buying injectors from them. Seems funny to me that this is your quality injector shop and you're comfortable sending your 6.0 customers there for injectors. Just my $.02.

I'd like you to provide an example of this since I took over customer service.

Good luck, most of the other sponsors would go to bat for me as we'll

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'd like you to provide an example of this since I took over customer service.

Good luck, most of the other sponsors would go to bat for me as we'll

Jared, I do remember hearing this before but I can say I certainly haven't heard anything of the sort since psa was birthed. I also can only recall hearing positive things about rcd for quite a while. Good on ya!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
There is no shortage of horror stories and stories of poor customer service when it comes to RCD's injectors for the 6.0. I don't know about anything else they do but based on the threads I've seen dealing with their injectors I will never risk buying injectors from them. Seems funny to me that this is your quality injector shop and you're comfortable sending your 6.0 customers there for injectors. Just my $.02.

I absolutely am comfortable sending them over to Jared. Top notch guy, offers PHENOMENAL customer service, and I have personally seen these injectors work in several trucks with great results. Not had a reason to complain yet. Thanks Jared!!

Jhaddox

Reaction score

RCD has had issues in the past but nothing but quality has been coming from that shop for a good amount of time now

Jared did wonders for the front end of that shop

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Fwiw RCD does have a state if the art flow bench. I have my injectors flowed there. They test every set that they build and send out. There may have been issues earlier, but since the flow bench I would say they are as good as anyone around. I also know the injector builder there, that's all he does and he's good at it. There are a lot of shops building injectors but if they don't test them I dont know how they could not have a high failure rate.

Latest posts

Members online